Views: 18657|Replies: 44

Sharing happyness in English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 17:29:10 |Display all floors
Hi. I am a Chinese guy who has been worked for 5 years. Fortunately, I visited USA last year and after I returned China, I was employed by a foreigh company.I love sports, movie and cate. I like making friends wherever he/she is from and would like to share the happyness with you. We can communicate by msn/e-mail first and then try calling. Expecting your feedback.
My msn: i_am_xiaoyu@hotmail.com (available at night)
My e-mail: max_doing@163.com (frequently used)
untitled.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 19:20:42 |Display all floors
nice guy,thanks for sharing your feelings~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 19:38:57 |Display all floors

hi,

hi ,maxdoing ,
glad to meet u !    i admire you very much , now you can communciate with foreigners fluently , but i am lack o f  courage , other than there is no foreigner in out town . Best wishes for you  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 18:53:37 |Display all floors
dorisfenfen

The main reason I came here is to improve my English. My English level is not as good as you suspected. Actually, I have many communication issues of English and I always faced embarrassed situation that nobody know what I was saying. The only thing I suppose that I will better than you is that I have courage to do that. So anyway, take it easy, doris, nobody will laugh at you even if you make many mistakes. Just speak your mind out.... That really helps.

Have a good weekend !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 18:58:14 |Display all floors
justsoosoo

come on, I did not share anything yet. But if you want to share something with me, you are always welcome.
What I can share now is that I worked in a Indian company which was setted in Shanghai now, and today, we hold a meeting in which I tried to represent some mind of mine, but I made a lot of mistakes of English usage, which embarrassed me again. I'm wandering when I can fully comunicate in English without any mistakes or something. How about you? guy or girl?

Have a good weekend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 20:35:46 |Display all floors
I'm a junior high school student in Shanghai. I have passion on English studying but there too many other things bother me and so much maths or physics homework. I'd agree with you that foreigners are always helpful and friendly when you talk to them in English. I don't have much time to have real communications with others in English ,all that I can do is to study myself . I doubt whether it will do me good but I will never lose confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-4 00:13:45 |Display all floors

integrity

integrity, As what I saw for your sentences writen here, your English is pretty good and it's hard to imagine that you are junior high school student. It can definitely impove that the studing of English which is done by yourself really do a lot for you. But What I want to notice you is that the speaking is absolutely different from writing. As now I can write English easily but I can not express my mind in English by speaking. So when you are available, try speaking as much as possible. That will help you a lot. On the other hand, one of my indian friend told me that if you want to impove listening, what you can do is watch English movies which is without subtitles.
That's what  I can recommend you to do. Nice to meet yyou here, integrity....  integrity is  a very important characters for everybody.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.