Views: 9892|Replies: 12

Foot Massage ? - No Thanks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 02:45:41 |Display all floors
It seems that foot massage has become a popular thing in the last few years in Shanghai.

We were taken by our friends to a foot massage place last October. There were four of us sitting in a row on comfortable chairs. The massage started with a foot bath and lasted about 30 minutes. It cost 20 RMB. I understand the masseuse gets 6 RMB of that.

I thought the experience was okay but it didn't feel that great.  Getting the soles of my feet kneaded by a girl with strong hands wasn't exactly pleasurable. I felt that I could get the same feeling by walking over medium-sized stones on the beach. It was more than a little painful.

I wouldn't go back for a second one. I think I'll save my money until someone starts a back-scratching business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 04:04:01 |Display all floors

not your fetish...

Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2007-2-27 01:45 PM
It seems that foot massage has become a popular thing in the last few years in Shanghai.

We were taken by our friends to a foot massage place last October. There were four of us sitting in a row ...

greetings!  massage is my GAME i am such a puppy love & i need tender loving care hands to satisfying me, especially on my tire feet or my heels; it's just a great sensation for a lady to careress my body with her gentle hands (i prefer like you said, heavy hands on me) .  by the way, the service fee that they getting it...i would prolly quadriple the amount for them to give me a better long lasting massage.  you already have a deal of the century...stop bargaining for more!  take care for now!   peter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 11:00:37 |Display all floors
ah....
but...
what is "foot message"??
mmmmmm....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 11:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2007-2-28 02:45

We were taken by our friends to a foot massage place last October. There were four of us sitting in a row ...

20RMB? It's pretty reasonable..here in shenzhen, you are required to tip them after the foot massage.the amount is 10RMB,15RMB & 20 RMB each  representing your satisfaction level of the service. that will come up to 20RMB plus tips. Usually i will give 15 RMB just in case the girl get frowned if you tip 10RMB.
asides from a comfortable seat, they also provide free beverage usually t's coconut juice they make themselves. if you order a tinned one,that's another case.

You might feel weird at he first time, but try more and then get used to it. it's good for your health in terms of blood circulation. also it refreshes your mind..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 12:33:49 |Display all floors

really

it depends where she puts her feet

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-28 17:10:44 |Display all floors

I had a similar experience.

Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2007-2-28 02:45

Last summer in Beijing I had a similar experience.The massager was a man.It was so painful.Exxactly as you are describing it.I paid 100 RNB for half an hour.Was it expensive?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-28 17:13:28 |Display all floors

I die fro massage

Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-2-28 04:04

greetings!  massage is my GAME i am such a puppy love & i need tender loving care hands to satisfying me, especially on my tire feet or my heels; it's just a great sensation for a lady to c ...

Hi pitran.I die for massage.I love it so much.I never get bored.I had it many times in Beijing last summer.Oh I miss it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.