Views: 10109|Replies: 39

the magic of love [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-25 17:27:51 |Display all floors
Some say that we are born to love and that love is the meaning and the aim of our lives. Many people believe that it’s a divine magical power that connects two loving hearts.

Love is opposite to selfishness, because it’s always heading to some other person but you. It’s the highest point of human’s relations development. One person  gives up a great part of his/her own freedom. Love is giving by it’s nature. Person feels satisfaction and happiness not from receiving but from and seeing one happy. Two individuals completing one another form some spiritual union in which one is happy because the other’s is happy and one knows that he or she loves because he or she knows he/she would do anything it takes to make the other.

Love has it’s magical power to overcome all troubles, heal illnesses, create wonders.

When you are in love you can't stop thinking of him ,he stays on your mind when you are working ,spending time with friends .
His vision is haunting your mind like a ghost and it never works when you tell yourself not to think of him.
You remember all the time spent together ,every single word  gesture and look..
Love can be compared with feather.You are either flying high,are filled with enthusiasm and energy or you are deeply depressed ,indifferent ,nervous  don't see in life any bright sides.
No third variant is possible.You sleep as a baby  or suffer from insomnia..
If the person you love deserves your feelings  and   if love is mutual then you are the happiest person on earth.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 06:54:04 |Display all floors

hi xilaren

I have been reading your threads for a long time.You are a sensitive woman with deep thoughts .
You give me the message of hope that there are still women who have a nice heart like you.
I was not lucky in my first marriage so now I am very careful.Please continue to write in the same way and enlighten my life with your deep feelings and spontaneous behaviour.I will be a listener and who knows we may become friends one day if you like.Can I send you a pm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 08:03:58 |Display all floors

how can you mend a broken heart...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-25 04:27 AM
Some say that we are born to love and that love is the meaning and the aim of our lives. Many people believe that it’s a divine magical power that connects two loving hearts.

Love is opposit ...

γειά σου & πώς είναι εσείς, xilaren--not exactly like what i have mentiioned in my SUBJECT box, but i was marry once & involved in many relationships...i am now just half a man that i used to be & i don't have that plenty of what so-called LOVE anymore for anyone...and believe it or not i am getting marry this april (ain't that scary...for me it's just meeting more people & have some good meals with them!) in nanchang, china.  maybe some of the readers will find this message hard to digest but i am just not that crazy anymore...i see LOVE just like normal people & they come & go...but my lover is crazy 'bout me & i just don't know how to respect that from her.  the whole chemistry is just not there for me anymore.  and i really dig what you're saying though...you're the best!  take care for now!  peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 12:26:10 |Display all floors

Love ie the greatest in the world

NO one can understand the love clearly
So love is very magical
All the biology have love,
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 18:29:57 |Display all floors

I see

Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-2-26 08:03

γειά σου & πώς είναι εσείς, xilaren--not exactly like what i have mentiioned in my SUBJECT box, but i was marry once & involved in many relat ...

First of all can you please tell me how you can find the greek words?

I know people who have been hurt once keep their heart closed in order to be protected.
The fact that you were with the wrong woman does not mean that you will not find love in the future.
You are 100 percent protected if you never fall in love.You are neither happy nor unhappy.
You do not care so much about your partners behaviour.You can enjoy her love and be safe.
If love however chooses to visit you then you can't avoid its magic .
Any way I am really happy to here that you have found a lady.Be careful not to make a mistake.
If you do not love her with all your heart you will never be completely happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 18:39:28 |Display all floors

Hi

Originally posted by babylon at 2007-2-26 06:54
I have been reading your threads for a long time.You are a sensitive woman with deep thoughts .
You give me the message of hope that there are still women who have a nice heart like you.
I was no ...

If you enjoy reading threads here then you have to participate in this forum.You can write and get answers
from all of us.We are all friends in this forum.We express our beliefs and thoughts clearly due to our anonimity.No reason to send a pm to me.
You can write here and you will get answers from many people not only from me.There are people here who are native speakers ,some of them are too young but there are also some who are grown up with much knowledge about things and life.
listen to them.You will win more .Thank you for your kindness.By the way are you a chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 21:20:00 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-26 18:39

If you enjoy reading threads here then you have to participate in this forum.You can write and get answers
from all of us.We are all friends in this forum.We express our beliefs and thoughts  ...

Hello xilaren.Yes I am chinese businessman living in Paris.I enjoy reading your threads .Can we share some more personal thoughts?I will send you a pm to see my e-mail.I know your life and your personality through your threads.You will make me extremely happy if we  develope a personal friendship and share our thoughts about life.More things about me in my e-mail.I will be waiting.
You are asking if China loves you.Of course China loves a lady like you.It is our honor to have such a friend.
I will be waiting .......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.