Views: 19549|Replies: 104

Do you wish to buy fake brand goods? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-24 17:56:23 |Display all floors
accompany with the life quality improvement quickly, more and more people concern not only for necessary life...but also for higher quality life...so, brand goods is coming...

all of us know brand goods means enjoy, sometimes can show your position...and there many brand goods arrounding with us...Nike, LV, PORTS, BMW...ect...

but brand goods is not only good, but also expensive...for a common   people we have enough free money to buy more brand goods...so there appear many fake brand goods...which is so cheaper than the real brand goods...but the style is almost same as the real...maybe quality is lower than it...

so, many people choose to buy one or two fake brand goods...

but you know, buy fake goods is commiting a crime, just as manufacture with fake goods...especially for developed countryies...

then how about you...do you wish to buy fake brand goods, or preparing to buy one or two...please comment. thanks:lol

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-24 21:52:12 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-2-24 17:56
accompany with the life quality improvement quickly, more and more people concern not only for necessary life...but also for higher quality life...so, brand goods is coming...

all of us know bra ...

I never buy fake goods.They do not suit my personality.I hate fake things.I hate fake enjoyment ,fake people ,fake products.
I know that the real ones are very expensive.If I can't afford to buy a real brand then I do not buy a brand at all.
If I buy a fake Gucci bag I won't be happy.Because I cheat first myself and then the others.
No way.I could never buy fake.I have never done it and I am not going to do it.
I am a hundred percent against this theory.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 22:43:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-24 21:52

I never buy fake goods.They do not suit my personality.I hate fake things.I hate fake enjoyment ,fake people ,fake products.
I know that the real ones are very expensive.If I can't afford to buy ...

you are an honest girl.

I have bought but very seldom.
making more money with ages, i don't like buying fake goods more and more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 03:27:32 |Display all floors
Well, I'm preparing to buy some new brakes for my car
I'm able to choose between different brands but i will never buy fake brakes.

May be, a hand-bag is a different issue. I would avoid buying a Gucci/LV
(never heard of Ports) bag because they don't last 500 times longer than
other good, but not famous, brands. And I'm not that sure that those items  
are able to gain my quality of live. For me, it's just the opposite -
makes me feel uncomfortable, no matter if it's fake or original.
With fake cloth i have doubts that they are produced environment friendly
and without chemicals that will harm my skin. Not that I'm sure about this with brands.
Another thing is that many of those famous brands are only famous for selling  
an imaginary feeling that i don't want to own. Fake imaginary isn't much better.
Hehe, last year i bought an fake wrist-watch - i didn't know the brand before but i
liked the design. It's sitting somewhere in the cupboard. For a short moment i forgot that
i don't like to wear a watch...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 17:41:04 |Display all floors
I don't care what brand of things I have. If I like it and it's decent quality I'll buy it if I can afford it. I have no reason to have a Gucci bag, in fact, I'd feel awkward, it just doesn't suit me.

I was given an expensive brand name purse as a gift. I used it once, and I felt so awkward on the subway and bus and walking on the street... maybe a lot of people didn't even notice it, but I felt like some people might be judging me by it, thinking I am rich, or "look at that foreigner wasting money when there are poor people starving".
LOL... maybe that's silly, but that's what I think.
I only used it because my plain simple purse broke and I had to look nice that day, and my bookbag just wasn't appropriate. Now it's in a bag in my closet. Anyone wanna buy it? It's real.

So I'd even feel the same with a fake name brand purse, because maybe people think it's real.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 22:34:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-2-24 21:52

I know that the real ones are very expensive.If I can't afford to buy ...

hehe...xilaren...

refuse to buy any fake goods is right...

maybe that is your personality, on the other hand, maybe you are some rich...

do you know, why chinese is so popular for faking goods, I think most for chinese is not so rich...

and I believe our country will become more and more strong, and more and more people have the same idea than you..

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-26 22:50:58 |Display all floors

Re

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-2-26 22:34

hehe...xilaren...

refuse to buy any fake goods is right...

maybe that is your personality, on the other hand, maybe you are some rich...

do you know, why chinese is so popular for faki ...
First of all I am neither poor nor rich.I am moderate.No it has not to do with money.I remember when I was a teenager I had been saving the pocket money of  my parents for three years to buy the coat I wanted.No I hate low quality.
I prefer one good quality bag which I keep for many years.I prefer one pair of trousers which I will wear for many years.I do not care about the quantity.I do care about the quality though.
If you look at my wardroab you will find that I have the least clothes a woman can have.I have no jewellery at all.Only one or two pieces.
For us it is easy to buy good quality and cheap prices.I travel a lot in  Europe.I come across many good opportunities.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.