Views: 41283|Replies: 170

Copying! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-22 23:24:53 |Display all floors
I have noticed that some forumites are copying us Chinese!

What they do is copy the title of one of our threads but changing one of the words to include the word Chinese. Look for yourselves before they delete them.

They are like a virus multiplying rapidly and out of control.

Can these people (e.g tek, chris_104, emu, ...) not think for themselves?

These are the same people that says that we are copying from the west despite all the evidence showing that they have been stealing Chinese ideas for centuries!

Come on boys, think for yourselves.

I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 19:35:50 |Display all floors
if all the chinese goods are phoney then why would the west buy them in large numbers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 20:41:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reyquer at 2007-2-23 19:35
if all the chinese goods are phoney then why would the west buy them in large numbers.

Thats a brilliant reply. Very original.

Do you mind if I explore this thought?

They keep saying that we are copying. Well what are we copying from when they are the ones buying from us.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2007-2-23 22:14:31 |Display all floors

come on

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 11:28:41 |Display all floors
because they are cheap? Price apparently override authenticity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 12:05:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-2-23 17:29
These days you can hardly buy a genuine article in China n- just about anything is phoney, fake, forged, pirate-copied...

Too true.  I had a helluva time trying to find some REAL original iPod earbuds.  I could only find fakes.  I eventually gave up and bought a different brand.

I saw a news bit recently where the police were checking stores for fake Coca-Cola.  Of all things to copy :/

I could list a huge amount of fakes I've seen here.  It was good for a laugh when I read the OP's post though.  Irony...haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 12:26:06 |Display all floors
Changbula, you make a LOT of politically charged posts. I don't say anything usually as I simply don't have the same amount of time as you to devote to the BBS. SOmetimes you are righty and sometimes not, but I respect most of your posts. However, I would like us to all ask some of the same questions about China that you seem intent on asking about the "West".

"Well what are we copying from when they are the ones buying from us? "
Riddle me this, riddle me that. How very 'Monkey King'.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.