Views: 2781|Replies: 4

Make Friends!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-24 18:43:48 |Display all floors
I just want to make more friends, no matter whereever you are from and whoever you are! Just to be a friend to talk something about the experience in our life and on studying English. Certainly the one who is elder than me will be welcome much more. I am 25.Anyway, I would like to be your friend. Just write to me at kuyu0202@sohu.com, i will be there waiting for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 09:21:24 |Display all floors

hello

Good morning.Just now I read your post and know that you areeager to make some friends to exchange thought about life and experience about E lerning.I want to be your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 17:20:50 |Display all floors

study english together ,man

english is just a piece of cake , it would be delicious if you have must it and use it often .also it't is useful .
i hope make friends with you . please write to me
hgyanfan@hotmail. com  
just waiting you mail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 19:37:56 |Display all floors

More friends more experience to share,let's chat as friends!!

Please call me benny!That's my true name in En.Do you wonder where i live?OK,I'll tell you my friend,I am in gd province of China,and I'm a guy around 30,nice to contact you through E-mail.Waiting for your reply!My emai address is bennychee.student@sina.com
Have nice days and nights!
Cheerio!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 11:03:26 |Display all floors

Friends

Well, I am Ying, who have been studying English for many years, but still frustrated by my poor written English. Anyone can help me? Please write to me at: ol_liying@163.com

Nice to meet you all!

Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.