Author: zglobal

China Beware [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-21 21:01:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 19:32:42 |Display all floors
"Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival... we must maintain the mechanisms for deterring potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role."

(Pentagon's Planning Guidance for the Fiscal Years 1994 - 1999, a USA planning document)

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-2-22 07:37 PM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 00:30:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 21:03:46 |Display all floors
"The Chinese don't claim superiority in individual thinking against other countries, but to think that a common dissenter dares to make this claim is beyond outragous. I shall thus blithely gloss this statement over as one of your delusional frustration venting. "

Its hard to understand this answer, but from what i imagine this rabid diatribe shows is that
You do not judge something by its worth. U have not refuted my opinion

You are insecure and unable to dis-associate your person from your nationality . ie U do not think as an individual (exactly my point)

You have yet again proven that, typically, Chinese are illogical, ultra rabid insecure nationalists with a penchant for using big English words in the wrong way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 21:05:26 |Display all floors
As for some of u other fruitloops on this thread, could you tell me who is they? americans? white people? singaporeans?
or what let me guess, that great big country in the sky called  "not china"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 01:02:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 08:09:10 |Display all floors
"It could also mean any other western country that thinks it has a right to become strong and cause pollution along the way."

well that narrowed it down a whole lot

and feel free to piss in my cornflakes sugarpop, it would be a waste of resources, but my westernn tush will deal with it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.