Author: zglobal

China Beware [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-30 12:05:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 17:25:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baijiujoe at 2007-2-28 12:58
They actually teach the children in school that they are better than everyone else. I don't remember what country you are from... but in the states.... we don't preach that we are better. but when you have more students in China than the entire population of the US....and they are learning that China is the best country in the world and there is nothing wrong with China

Hello,
      I just point out that, as a Chinese living in Beijing more than 20 years, as far as I know, there is no such general education in China that she is the best or Chinese are the best nation etc. thing. On the contrary, we were educated more on our challenging future with a large population and very complicated historical backgrounds and a present social system on reforms. On the contrary, chinese values Modesty as one of the best characters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 07:34:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clouder at 2007-12-4 17:25

Hello,
      I just point out that, as a Chinese living in Beijing more than 20 years, as far as I know, there is no such general education in China that she is the best or Chinese are  ...

to clouder,

What planet are you from? Oh, heck yes, we in America do preach that we are better. Americans are brought up in the way that we have the best of best systems in the world. We could not bear to be number two. From the Manifest Destiny to Monroe Doctrine, then to present military occupation everywhere is all about that belief that we hold the universal truth and we need to spread to the world. If anyone does not accept our systems, then they are uncivilized, we will make them paid. Where did you learn about China’s education? You might as well have told the world that tradervic had just landed on Moon yesterday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 09:29:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dancingreef at 2007-12-6 07:34

to clouder,

What planet are you from? Oh, heck yes, we in America do preach that we are better. Americans are brought up in the way that we have the best of best systems in the world. We co ...

yohoo---------->did n't u see TVic posted the lady moon Chang'er in his fav page??? Confirmed he loves the moon
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-7 08:04:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-2-17 12:27
This post was originally written in answer to some idiot who started a thread with the question, "Why is China Backward". I think this issue is important enough for Chinese people to real ...

nice topic
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 20:37:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-2-18 23:43
I lived in China for 9 months between 2004 and 2005 as a study-abroad student. I spent most of my time in Beijing, but traveled quite a bit around the rest of the country. Just an introduction for  ...

i think in usa people can talk everything, even make fun of presdient , iused think usa is a very freedom country, but now i think our country will more bright in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-30 07:17:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.