Views: 23698|Replies: 80

Why is the world in such a mess? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-14 07:54:46 |Display all floors
Most people have asked the question:
Why is the world in such a mess?

Whose fault is it?

Why is there so much hatred, distrust, violence, corruption, crime and contamination?

Can man solve the problems that we see around the world?

What do you feel the future will bring?

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-2-14 07:59 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 10:01:23 |Display all floors

-

The world has always been in a mess. Even before the Americans......We jus hear about it now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 10:08:42 |Display all floors

good question

maybe that's due to some cruel man with unbelievable rage and fury in his heart.in mind mind,i think all the mess began with the war between america and iraq war.it seems to me that iran war will break out one day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 10:55:00 |Display all floors
Problems in the world have existed since long before Iraq, America, or even China became real countries. I would imagine the industrial revolution has had a large effect since then, and more recently, the omnipresent media--not that they're creating problems, but they're always reporting on them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 11:28:20 |Display all floors

no way

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-2-14 10:55
Problems in the world have existed since long before Iraq, America, or even China became real countries. I would imagine the industrial revolution has had a large effect since then, and more recent ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 11:33:15 |Display all floors

no way

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-2-14 10:55
Problems in the world have existed since long before Iraq, America, or even China became real countries. I would imagine the industrial revolution has had a large effect since then, and more recent ...

i think there is no way to have a harmonious society or a so-called peace society said by our president hu jintao
even the appearance seems to be peaceful ,in fact, the intrisic world underneath that is cruel and ugly,hatred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 11:36:01 |Display all floors
I blame the Anglos.  The world was a wonderful place before we came along.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.