Author: canada_man

Reasons for one night stand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-3 16:21:05 |Display all floors
S/A , how do u know ons is not free in China? I think that there are free ons in China. Why gals benefits from it?
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:25:18 |Display all floors
hellen...cos i tried when i was in china...well...in my case its not ons...its more like a 3some....and the gals wanna $ from me...some just wanna me buy her drink..some wanna certain amoutn of money..once this gal asked for RMB700 though its fairly cheap..but i still got a bit pissed off...ahah.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:28:06 |Display all floors
S/A, my first ons, i payed the dinner for we two and candoms, around 100RMB.
hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:38:55 |Display all floors
hellen.....

u PAID for it??...he isnt a gentleman at all...ahaha....

That happened to me once....my little fling in shanghai...i paid for the condom...and its too small...hmmm.....but he paid for the dinner...costs him rmb1200...he said tht ur such expensive ons...ahahah.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:46:56 |Display all floors
Yes, i payed. He didn't mean to pay the dinner. As  for the condom, first he went to the drugstore to buy, i waited at the door, but he went out and said that he cann't speak the Chinese word and asked me to buy. So i went in and bought, but he waited outside.
hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:50:29 |Display all floors
well....but he has eyes...he can tell..cant he???....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 16:53:29 |Display all floors
Maybe it is hard to find from many kinds of boxes of medicine, only Chinese on boxes.
hi

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.