Views: 2099|Replies: 4

Miami restaurants get ready for Super Bowl中的问题 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-6 20:53:19 |Display all floors
"No one has gotten anything Super Bowl related anything tattoo- wise," he said. "No good fans I guess coming to see the Super Bowl this year. I'm guessing on Monday. We'll see who come gets the most. Whoever wins will probably get the most Super Bowl tattoos."

1.什么叫 tattoo- wise?2.No good fans=not many fans?
3. I'm guessing on Monday. We'll see who come gets the most. Whoever wins will probably get the most Super Bowl tattoos.

我在周一还在盘算着双方的球迷谁来的更多.获胜队的球迷他们纹身的量将会占大多数.这么翻对不对?谢谢!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 19:59:28 |Display all floors
有人帮帮忙吗?顶一下.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 20:30:36 |Display all floors

my try

"No one has gotten anything Super Bowl related anything tattoo- wise," he said. "No good fans I guess coming to see the Super Bowl this year. I'm guessing on Monday. We'll see who come gets the most. Whoever wins will probably get the most Super Bowl tattoos."

他说"以前还没有谁把与Super Bowl有关的任何东西和纹身有关的任何东西联系起来,我估计今年到现场看比赛的球迷不会是"文质彬彬"的,我猜想星期一,到时候看谁赢得了比赛,那可能就是获得 Super Bowl 纹身人数最多的

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 20:45:14 |Display all floors

my try

2222222.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-7 20:50:06 |Display all floors
谢谢

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.