Author: momochong1

Is One Night Stand really popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-15 20:54:19 |Display all floors
i  doesn't think it's a good idea to have  a night stand.Man is an animal with feeling.We wish long -time love ,not  short time; we admire those responsible men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 06:16:56 |Display all floors

Two end tales is better!

I think two night stands are better. One for each side of the bed, you can put a lamp on both for better reading, a clock on one and a glass of water on the other -- good dea!

I have also seen bedboards with built-in night stands like at some hotels -- but it is too easy to loose things in those, don't you think?

I guess as women get richer, they might even consider re-arranging the entire bedroom suite. Maybe they will just have servants standing by all night?

It is the women that are in charge of all this, clearly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 16:09:39 |Display all floors
actually ,one night stand can reduce sexual pressure for those who don't lived with their couples together .ANYWAY ,sex is very important .we need it  ,like water and food .ONS is an feasible way for those lonely people which society cannot provide alternate way to resolve this problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 20:05:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gaobo0224 at 2007-2-6 16:53
i think one night stand is not suitable for chinese to talk about .

And other subjects not to talk about include;
GLF
CR
Tiananmen Sqr "incident"
Tibet
Zhao Z

And then we can all remain ignorant of reality! Great!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 23:53:28 |Display all floors
OMG!!!!!!!!!
One night stands in Culturally and Traditionall rich China too

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-23 04:19:00 |Display all floors

re

One night stand has always been unacceptable.Sex is not like food.You can't have it any time you feel like doing it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-23 05:22:56 |Display all floors

ONS vs. Sexual Experience

I submit to you that the number of ONS's would be less if people were better skilled sexually.   If you met someone and they were GREAT in bed, would you only want to have a ONS with them?  Of course not!   You would want to to have MANY night stands with them.....

So the solution to eliminate ONS's is to have better sexual training and better sexual skills so the person you sleep with the first time will ALWAYS want to sleep with you!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.