Views: 6421|Replies: 15

Are Chinese girls shy about expressing their feelings? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-2 19:30:22 |Display all floors
I am coming soon to China and am very interested to know; are Chinese girls shy about their feelings??
I have lived in Japan for a year now, and Japanese girls are so shy when it comes to their hearts.
Also Japanese girls are too shy to kiss in public, very different to Australia.
What are Chinese girls like?
Walk softly.. and carry a big stick..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 19:31:19 |Display all floors
waht do you want to do?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 19:33:54 |Display all floors
no no brian, you missunderstand me mate.. :)i want to know are Chinese girls shy about talking about their hearts/feelings
Walk softly.. and carry a big stick..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 19:36:23 |Display all floors
sure, our girls are good educated!
and they don't want to express heir real feeling,
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 20:41:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ozzydragon at 2007-2-2 19:30
I am coming soon to China and am very interested to know; are Chinese girls shy about their feelings??
I have lived in Japan for a year now, and Japanese girls are so shy when it comes to their he ...

Yes most of them are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 20:44:19 |Display all floors
you will find it similar to japan in that respect , but also Chinese women dress respectable too, you might catch one looking at you from the corner of your eye but as soon as you look in their direction they aviod your glance,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 21:25:46 |Display all floors
Chinese traditional culture makes them act like what you said. But women in big cities,including Beijing,Shanghai and Guangzhou ,have been begining to chang.They  are available to western culture,receiving new things ,and are open-minded.Janpanese culture is the combination of  the chinese Confucian and local one developing from people living the island aboriginally.So those two cultures have big diffences,of course,reflected on girls'manners,even towards their lovers .Many foreigners who come to china for the first time,can not undestand this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.