Author: mary_zhang

Should I marry a man who is just broke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-2 13:40:03 |Display all floors

l am sooo sorry to say you are a selfish woman

No one is more important than your parents in this world.
You always say your love ,your  feeling,your life........ but have you thought about your parents?do you think they are happy now?do you think they will live a better life if you marry a man they dislike at the first time?(no matter he is rich or poor) they brought you up and sent you to university, but now you leave them alone. l am sure they will be so sad and alone when they become older and older.
Maybe you should not start  this feeling at the begining
Call your parents and back to your hometown! They need your love and care!  
Your parents are the most important persons in the world!
Good luck!

[ Last edited by scofield007 at 2007-2-2 01:43 PM ]
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 13:50:42 |Display all floors

yes family is that is for sure

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 14:19:18 |Display all floors
Well, it is so stupid leave your parents but marry the one they dislike, it isn't easy for them to brought you up. One day you become a mother you will know that clearly.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 14:33:04 |Display all floors

It is my biggest pain

Originally posted by scofield007 at 2007-2-2 13:40
No one is more important than your parents in this world.
You always say your love ,your  feeling,your life........ but have you thought about your par ...

I love my parents more than anyone else in the world, and I know nobody could give me the deep love they have given me.
Well, it is my biggest pain that I can not be at their side, but it doesn't mean that I don't love them or care their feelings. My parents have very high expectations of me from my early age, while I never let down. Now I am also working very hard to make them feel proud of me.
Actually, I know the highest expectation they have of me is my happiness, just as my highest expectation of them is their health and happiness. I will go back home or bring them to live with me in few years, and I am sure i will quit my job and run to them if any of them have health problem.
I know I owe my parents a lot, even though I would like to give them everything I have. Sometimes it's just not so easy to make everything perfect....
Is anyone else having the same problem as me???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 15:12:17 |Display all floors
Actually l have the similar problem.
l once had a so pretty girlfriend .She was regarded as the best girl in Foreign Language Department.But, we are at the different cities. Both our parents don't want us leave them.So we aparted. l was sooooooooo upset those days...........
But l still think l have make a right decision.l owe my parents too much.l would rather marry a common girl and take good care of my parents
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 15:48:25 |Display all floors

I beleive you will have a happy family

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your story about you and your BF.
First of all,I think that you are a good girl.Everyone can not forecast that lucky and unlucky,i just would like to say,you should support your bf when difficult is appeared.I trust you know that  two persons bear the pain better than one person.
Although you face many troubles from ecnomics and your parents,you try your best to solve that step by step,true love be tested by difficults,i also think that your bf is a good man,you should look on the bright side and will be have a good future.

Wish you overcome the difficults as soon and have a happy family!

Tony

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 16:16:50 |Display all floors

everything is changing

before you do a decision,you should tell yourself that you will not regret!
everything is changing.it is important that today you love him.
wish you and yours will be happy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.