Author: mary_zhang

Should I marry a man who is just broke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-22 21:56:56 |Display all floors

Averything will past!

Averything will past! and everything will begin! Just do it,and fight it!
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 13:43:36 |Display all floors

To marry him

He is a gentle man.He has been loving you in the past 6 years,according to your story.and you should believe that he could realize his dream again with your help.Looking for a man who is suitable  to you is more difficult rather than money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 15:51:14 |Display all floors
Hi , Mary,

firstly , i'm very sorry to hear your story.  sorry for you bf, not for you.
and i very admire you can show your thought on this web.
what the hell you think about it, what a ridiculous excuse you are!!!!!!
I'm spit you for ever.every successful man have a wonderful woman behind him, you will be disqualify that woman never.
you scare , you dishonest, you not respect you bf,if you marry him, you will shake all day to worry the money , and you will destroy your and his life.

whoever you married , that guy would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unluck . if he meet some money issue, you will  dump him anyway.

I'd like to say no one can make sure everything is fine every day. i just admire them that they can go through the tough thing . not happiness day.

Good luck to every one , dont meet the girl like Mary, I know there are a lot of girls different with Mary.

Sorry for my tough words, I just input what i thought.

PS: Your eyes only have gold and cash inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 18:06:52 |Display all floors
trust your feelings and do what you want to do .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 13:30:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by admchengho at 2007-1-30 16:31
Hi Mary,

Postpone the marriage.

Before your life gets more complicated, try to understand your boyfriend more in situation like this. Life is full of uncertainty. So, this is your opportunity ...

I partly agree with your point . Dont always quarrel with him because of money. You two need to face it and solve the problem with local police actively . Although the future it bleak , you should have a try . A girl should trust your man. Never throw a stone in the well .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 18:13:35 |Display all floors

Sad for your BF

I am sad for your BF. If he didn't broke, do you concern too much with his marriage? But after bankruptcy, you change your attitude and make up many excuses for your future marriage, this is the expression you love him deeply? I can imagine your bf's heart after you refuse his marriage request, so blue, so badly.  Your refusal beat him more than broke before. Your bf may change his mind to you after this special time because you are not the ideal half partner can walk the rest of life together with him. After this time,  your real personality is totally discovered by money although you stick to do not care money again and again.
Pls accept your bf's request and marry him, or else you will be regreted for ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-26 01:59:44 |Display all floors

Read your thread for several days.

Only I can do is to bless you lucky.

And I would like to say your English is very very good, I have strong interest to know

how you are able to get so good English?
I am an English fan  and interested in it which makes me study hard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.