Author: chairman

2008 - possible Presidents of the United States of America.. [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-1-31 02:14:01 |Display all floors

as I have said many many many many times...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 08:28:45 |Display all floors
The "Muslim" thing about Obama is being way overhyped. The school he attended was a public school, which I think was Islamic generally, but did not focus on religion. Anyway, chairman, you may say Hillary and Obama are dead, but the fact is, the only ones who definitely have no chance are the ones who have said definitively that they are not running (John Kerry, etc). In your mind they may have no chance, but that's your mind, not the state of reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 11:45:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2007-1-31 02:08
no American wants a Muslim as President or a Moron...

Now now can you say that with a straight face when all they've had for since 2000 as a frontman for the rulers of America IS a moron?

Still though, I do agree, a Republican frontman will be better for China than a Democratic frontman - or frontwoman.

Problem is, there are no Republican frontmen - or frontwomen - of note, that have announced their interest in being a hand-puppet. There is no way another Bush will be ordained - not for another 8 years anyway - but I wouldn't be surprised to see Colin Powell or Con Rice step up just to counter the other sides "One black-one woman" play.

The Republicans need a woman to fight with Hillary. If they don't, then it will be difficult for the gays - I mean guys - in the Republican camp to be nasty to Hillary. When the Republicans cart out their usual nasty invective against Shrillary they need to be able to have a woman - or near woman anyway - do the screeching or the Democrats will cry fowl - er, foul - and try and use the "mean man beating up on a poor defenseless woman (or near woman)" angle.

So look for the Republicans to get a woman - or near woman - into the race soon.

Same for a negro - or near-negro - to go head-to-head with Obama. Although CNN has already taken an early lead in the bottom-of-the-barrel attacks against Barack with their image of him with the caption "Where's Osama" to associate him with Muslims, the Republicans will need, for the long run, another negro to duke it out with Osama - er, Obama.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 12:00:36 |Display all floors
There's always:

www.billgatesforpresident.net

Of course, he is hampered by the fact that he doesn't have a college degree, but since the Great Wanker B@st@rd's dad was able to buy one for Georgie-boy and that passed, and since Bill has a lot more money that either the Great Wanker B@st@rd's dad or his dad's friends, that shouldn't be a problem for too long.

And, at least he's an atheist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 13:51:56 |Display all floors

Canchin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 13:57:54 |Display all floors

Sockmonkey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 14:00:05 |Display all floors

Dare I say....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.