Author: eva_21

My diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-27 15:28:07 |Display all floors

I like it very much, no matter what it is.

Thank you, leungshuren.
You have the spirit of delving.

Do you enjoy Spring Festival in China?

[ Last edited by eva_21 at 2007-2-27 03:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 16:47:06 |Display all floors

2007-02-27 cloudy

I rested for 11 days during Spring Festival.
I was visited and visited relatives during the 60 percent of time and caught a cold in the other time.
I planed to read the book about CIW to get the certificate of internet security.
But I lay in the bed and played on PC as usual.
I couldn’t be careful at home.
I’d like to study about human resource after finishing the test of CIW which I have delayed for years.
I don’t know whether it is the right way for me, just I want to try.
Many people told me that I have been old enough to make boyfriend and marry.
So I began to doubt whether I was really old.
I left the school last year and my posture is also on the part of student.
To be continued…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 16:57:03 |Display all floors

why?

Originally posted by waterloo at 2007-2-27 10:44
I had two month work experience in Shanghai five years before .
Not good memory!

I hope you will come in Shanghai and love her next time.
I hope you will have the good memory of many good people and things, for instance meeting with me here.

[ Last edited by eva_21 at 2007-2-27 04:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 16:35:17 |Display all floors

2007-02-28 sunny

I found a fun today.
The boss asked my friend whether it is hard for graduates to apply for a job and gave her some newspaper reported the difficulty of obtaining career, when she was playing games on PC.
He is snaky and foxy.
Why didn’t he point at the error immediately?
To be continued…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 09:40:03 |Display all floors
hi,eva ,can i join with you? i  would also like to write down some interesting thing what happened in every day.

In the morning,i went to office at  8:32 am,after i cleaned my boss's office ,i went to hospital with my manager as well as his family(because my manager is taiwanese,when they come  to here they need do physical examination and his children also need it because of enrolling school ) when we arrived at children's and women's hosiptal ,my god ,so many people (i have to say the children in this generation are so happy)when i standed in line to register,how funny ,my manager found CNY20 in the land and  picked it up, he looked around and there wasn't anyone it really could have belonged to and he gave to me ,asked me to deal with so I figured the universe was cutting me some slack...lol
After registered,we started exam....for more reason ,we decided to go to entry-exit inspection and quarantine before. it was about 12:00 am we finished check and went back to office. in the entry-exit inspection and quarantine ,i found so many people to go to foreign country and some of them are migrant workers.
more story happed in the afternoon,waiting for me ,come on in next day...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 10:56:24 |Display all floors

Shanghai too big for me

I 'm not belong to Shanghai , and Shanghai isn't belong to me .
The main problem is that I have no money ! hahahaha
I had been Shanghai for training after graduated,  "boring" left in my  mind .
Now, our colleagues often travel to Shanghai, However I don't want to go there . ( We have a Singapore's OEM factory in Shanghai ) .
By the way , I have classmates in Shanghai .  I don't like Shanghai still.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 11:02:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eva_21 at 2007-2-28 16:35
I found a fun today.
The boss asked my friend whether it is hard for graduates to apply for a job and gave her some newspaper reported the difficulty of obtaining career, when she was playing game ...

, You have a funny boss, On the contrary , you can learn more things with your bossing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.