Author: sexlion

Do you mind your gf/lover is older than you!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-24 18:10:42 |Display all floors
葵花宝殿 - 不会吧。。。你岂不是要先自贡??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 23:59:29 |Display all floors
So many people had expressed their viewpoints about the problem of age between lovers,I also want to say something here
although I definitely know that what I said can't be saw by most people.:)
Actually,I always believe that I should have a girlfriend who is little than I,but,because I went to school when I was very young,about
at least 1 year earlier than others on average.Unfortunately,I'm also a completist and want having an ideal girlfriend,maybe the
goddess being the best.Until now,from elementary school to  junior high school to senior high school to university to postgraduate
college,I never find my ideal goddess who own all the needs that I long for,for example:little than I,good face,being considerate,and
also getting ivy bachelor degree at least.At last,as you will know,I haven't girlfriend till now.Many people who don't know me  very
well can't  believe what I told them that I'm still alone presently because I'm a so-called charming man in their opinion.increasingly,I
find I have lost the passion (maybe the courage)chasing any  girl.I even believe I have some psychologic problems in the
aspect that get along with the girl who I love.
Maybe,WHAT I said above had gone away with the topic we discussed here,and if it is,I wish it will not disgust "you" who had read
the words above!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 09:15:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-24 18:10
葵花宝殿 - 不会吧。。。你岂不是要先自贡??

hehe...dont afraid...

it's a adj words...

all the book we called "Kui hua bao dian" means so useful...

dont easy to give another...

btw: 葵花宝殿=葵花宝﹐自贡=自

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 09:56:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caixilei1215 at 2007-1-24 23:59
So many people had expressed their viewpoints about the problem of age between lovers,I also want to say something here

i don't know whether you are finding the goddness or the lover. you have too many conditions on the girlfriend, the age, the good-looking face, the good temper, even the prestigious university degree... maybe you are finding a so-called perfect girl but not the lover fit you.  LOVE is blind and unreasonable. if you love someone, you will love all her advantages and disadvantages. that is the true love.  the love adulterated so many ingredients is not the true love.        

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 10:12:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-25 12:15

hehe...dont afraid...

it's a adj words...

all the book we called "Kui hua bao dian" means so useful...

dont easy to give another...

btw: 葵花宝殿=葵花宝典[ ...

ai yo...am a bit confused with those words........
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 11:49:27 |Display all floors

never mind

Originally posted by caixilei1215 at 2007-1-24 23:59

hehe...never mind...

it's too long but we can find you use your heart to write the words...

maybe your expectation or target is too high...

dont wanna to find a perfect girl...even not wanna marry with the perfect girl...it's do dangerous....

for beautiful...maybe Li jiaxing is perfect...but I dont like her...how do you know her character?

switch your mind , maybe you can find more beautiful flower?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 12:23:25 |Display all floors
If  I like him I don't mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.