Author: sexlion

Do you mind your gf/lover is older than you!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-24 17:14:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-1-24 20:03
good if you don't count in the overwhelming exams I took in the lasf few weeks and the torturing exams in the last three days and now having to pass a driving license...did they know I don't hav ...

tht sounds like nightmare...oh..driving test...good luck.. cos i failed 4 times already..

yeah..tht one...it was bit too depressing..so i took it off...:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:19:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by airfly at 2007-1-24 17:06
at least 10 years men older than women is okey. for women, 3 years older than men..

hehe...

good idea...

should ISO organization can use it as the standard...

btw...dont easy to open your tel online..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:21:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-24 17:14

tht sounds like nightmare...oh..driving test...good luck.. cos i failed 4 times already..

yeah..tht one...it was bit too depressing..so i took it off...:)

I might end up the same....
come to think of it....besides these I shall prepare for an important exam in early march...what a perfect holiday! how about yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:24:09 |Display all floors
oh..i wish u good luck in driving test....really....i dont think i will go for any driving tests again...i get hurt too much......i cant take it any more...

oh...my days are pretty ok....i am working in craigs shop..and we might move to the city store in couple of weeks if things go well and get all the support of suppliers....hmmm....and....i have an important test in early march too...ahahah.....

but am still not sure whether i shall take chartered accountant courses...hmmm......i am still on my holiday...and dont wanna think about much about study...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:27:21 |Display all floors

superkylin is faint

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-24 16:46
舞男??

hehe...

superkylin is faint...

should be "dancing -man"...

dancing-girl VS dancing-man....

seems enter into red-lighting street...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:29:30 |Display all floors
it is scaring....i dont like them...dancing gal n dancin men...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 17:34:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-1-24 17:21

I might end up the same....
come to think of it....besides these I shall prepare for an important exam in early march...what a perfect holiday! how about yours?

hehe...

don't worry about it...

the driving license is so easy...

I past it in the 1st time...

in fact, if not so afraid...it's not difficult...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.