Views: 14645|Replies: 86

Love me, or love my money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-22 15:02:07 |Display all floors
a friend of mine is so handsome and excellent...

in the campus, he is very populared for girls...and one girl appeared one day...

the girl is common, but he choose to make friends with her...despited there are many excellent or beauty waiting for him...

all of us are so mixed-up for his choice...and many brother asked for him why?

he always smile to answer us: she is a very understanding girl...very suitable for be my wife...

several days ago, he called me and dump out much bitter...he said he is getting along with the girl till he prepare to marry with him...and now he know the girls's family is so reputation and rich...and he can not endured and  most embarrassed thing is the girl asked him a question:

do you love me, or love my money?...

he added to pledge: you know, I dont know her background before...

I am silence...
now I am loving a girl in heart who is excellent than me...and I believe she can not ask me the similar question...but in case she asked...how can I answer?

do you mind to get on love with a girl/man excellent than you...

please comment...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:04:56 |Display all floors

both

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-1-22 15:02

in the campus, he is very populared for girls...and one girl appeared one day...

the girl is common, but he choose to make friends with her... ...

listen what she would say:
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:18:15 |Display all floors

if i were man ,i prefer to choose girlfriend slightly lower than me or as same as me. because i  think i will have a lot of pressure in that case .i won't be happy with her.i will have a usefulless feeling ,although my girlfriend didn't care.but as for me ,i care.maybe my mind is  a little troditional.although i am a girl.
the cart will find its way round the hill when it gets there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 17:04:26 |Display all floors

dangerous?

Originally posted by christin111 at 2007-1-22 15:18

if i were man ,i prefer to choose girlfriend slightly lower than me or as same as me. because i  think i will have a lot of pressure in that case .i won't be happy with her.i will have a usefulle ...

hehe...christin...

from your words, I know you are traditional...

as a girl, traditional is some attracted for us... you know, too many girls are modern and open, most of them forget china centuries-old culture...

as a girl , you have the feeling above maybe can give some hint for most man...

marry a girl higher level than you is some dangerous...

but how could than do, when we fall in love with those girls..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 17:44:00 |Display all floors

i say i love yr fishes!!!

like one of Chuang-tzu or wise man statement
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 18:28:34 |Display all floors
it is the question indeed hard to answer....friends words around her is important for yr pursuing if y take action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 19:21:09 |Display all floors

As for girls, some of modern girls have a tendency towards finding a guy much better than her, so that she could just rely on him and needn't to worry about much, perhaps she'll just become a housewife staying at home all day long. But I think this behavior is not very reliable, after all, what if one day he doesn't like you any more and you are never that attractive? So don't go beyond your own class too much in this aspect.
As for men, I think they could find a girl that is slightly more brilliant than him or slightly wealthier than himself. And what probably is even better should be that he can exceed her after some time.But that there is not too great a distance between them is also important, or they both won't feel very comfortable facing this.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.