Views: 7929|Replies: 26

can i marry to him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-22 12:16:33 |Display all floors
I have promised my bf to marry him after spring festival, both our family have know about it, and even his family have prepared the coming marriage ceremony. coz we both away from our hometown, so this spring fesival, we'll go home and holding the marriage ceremony in our hometown, everything is fine between us i think except both of us quick temper, we always quarrel with each other, but we're fine after few mintues. But between us, their is a big problem, and now i'm very worry about that whether marry to him or not, i'm afraid i'll regret myself after that. you know, my bf like to play Majiang during his free time, he can paly it for hours even to midnight outside. i'm really hate for it, and quarrel with him over this matter. but everytime he pretend to apologize, and promoised  that he'll give up. but he never did.  with the time come by, he still play majing during his free time no matter i'm happy or not, and everytime, he acted the same. i'm very worry about that. what i should do? can i continue to marry to him? i'm very confused now. so can you give me some reasonable suggestion? i need it very much. thank you in advance.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-22 12:41:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow4791 at 2007-1-22 12:16
i'm very worry about that. what i should do? can i continue to marry to him? i'm very confused now. so can you give me some reasonable suggestion? i need it very much. thank you in advance.  ...

Worry is a cycle of inefficient thoughts whirling around a center of fear. You can't start worrying about what's going to happen. You get spastic enough worrying about what's happening now.

Reasonable suggestion ? Under the circumstances, I can only suggest you please find  yourself free to set your course according to your own preference and I presume these preferences will be guided by the value you attach to your own beliefs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:01:48 |Display all floors
marriage is a big deal, please think carefully..................
i can't give your more addvice coz i haven't been inside the door of marriage, sorry.
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:08:25 |Display all floors
you can not deny one man only because one of his disadvantages.  but if you have hesitation to marry him only by this reason, i think you may not love him too much, at least now. this is just the last straw.  you need to take comprehensive consideration about your coming marrage.   stick by your own true feeling...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:16:48 |Display all floors
I think this is only the matter of liking playing majiang. it is a kind of gamble. I know some people who like to gamble very much, mostly playing cards. The money is gone and come fast, they play cards regardless it is daytime or night. Usually the family argue with that and suffer much, but it is difficult for them to give up gamble. So I think you really need to consider your marriage carefully.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:32:03 |Display all floors
it is your marriage..do u think you can stand a man who plays marjong all the time??...i cant...he sounds like someone has no goals at all...marriage is indeed insanity
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 15:59:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-21 23:32
it is your marriage..do u think you can stand a man who plays marjong all the time??...i cant...he sounds like someone has no goals at all...marriage is indeed insanity

Well at least he isn't playing video games all the time....  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.