Author: rainbow4791

can i marry to him? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-24 11:40:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hofothbe at 2007-1-24 11:22

why are man like this? does it mean woman will never find their true love? or man will complain that woman want so much? i am really confused too.

Two flavors confuse the palate - you are confused and missing the point.

I  am proposing  use of  " Head" AND "Heart " together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 11:43:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow4791 at 2007-1-22 12:16
I have promised my bf to marry him after spring festival, both our family have know about it, and even his family have prepared the coming marriage ceremony. coz we both away from our hometown, so  ...

How do u feel about yr relation? do u really love him or does he care about yr feelings? He'll accept and follow yr advice if he loves and cares about u? How much can u accept or tolerate his unpleasent hobby like playing mah-jong for hours without going home? Rethink of those again before u decide what to do about yr impending marriage...!lol dont wait till it's too late...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 12:10:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow4791 at 2007-1-22 12:16
I have promised my bf to marry him after spring festival, both our family have know about it, and even his family have prepared the coming marriage ceremony. coz we both away from our hometown, so  ...

marry with a maJiang man is dangerous ...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 11:51:52 |Display all floors
thanks for all of your suggestion over this matter,  i'm very grateful for your advice. i would think it clearly before i make decision. although it's hard for me, i'll try my best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-27 08:48:25 |Display all floors
rainbow it comes down to what you want from this marriage, can you be happy with a man that places you second to marjong, can you overlook this weakness, do you truly love him enough to forgive him this handicap.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-27 15:32:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow4791 at 2007-1-26 11:51
........... although it's hard for me, i'll try my best.

..........the circumference of life cannot be rightly drawn until the center is set.

"On the day when it will be possible for woman to love not in her weakness but in strength, not to escape herself but to find herself, not to abase herself but to assert herself -- on that day love will become for her, as for man, a source of life ........ "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.