Author: sexlion

Is MBA diploma a passport for success? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-28 15:40:02 |Display all floors
I don't think the MBA is so useful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-28 21:18:21 |Display all floors
Now ,i just take pains to get MBA diploma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-28 21:58:39 |Display all floors
Maybe it's very important for me to get MBA diploma! but not now, because I am so young!
After I get more social experience and make more money in work, I will try to get it!!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 11:03:29 |Display all floors
can MBA change person's thinking?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 15:37:50 |Display all floors
After I have earned lots of money on doing buisness,I will think  about to learn it maybe abroad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 17:21:45 |Display all floors
Yes
now,i have 2year's experience ,and i will do my best to pass MBA in 2008.
I am poor in English,so i am worried.

this is my first English reply

[ Last edited by cathy27 at 2007-1-29 05:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-29 18:19:06 |Display all floors
It is true that MBA diploma is important for people who are competing in business world. However, it is not enough. More and more people try to get MBA, so it would not be an advantage anymore. What's more, I don't think after the short 2~3 years study, one can master accounting, marketing, finance,etc. MBA just provides an oppotunity to let one know the superficial knowledge or rules played in business. Sometimes, work experience is much more important than a degree or diploma.

Well, we can say MBA diploma is a passport for some people to enter business world. But, after that, many factors are taken into consideration to lead to success. It's never an easy thing to shake the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.