Views: 32973|Replies: 128

blind date,what should we do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-18 10:01:46 |Display all floors
My brother invited me to his new home on janurary 1 2007.
In fact ,he wanted to intruduce to me a girl ,
it is my first date after graduation.,as my special job.I can;t make a girl friend.
that is blind date in chinese.whether i want or not ,I  have to go to my brother's new home .
we had a date with the help of my brother.she had a motion of dislike  before we met,
of course ,she didn't know me .Perhaps,she will never know me .
How should we treat the blind date  ?
1-6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:21:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jinjun1219 at 2007-1-18 10:01
My brother invited me to his new home on janurary 1 2007.
In fact ,he wanted to intruduce to me a girl ,
it is my first date after graduation.,as my special job.I can;t make a girl friend.
that  ...

to be relax and have fun together...new experience..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:26:25 |Display all floors
nothing special ,
any query! please feel free ask me and spook!
I can give you  my hands !
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:29:18 |Display all floors

Is the definition of blind date?

Does this mean that the man and the woman don't know they will meet for the purpose of date? If so, I
have to say, I am unhappy about it either. I can imagine that somebody tell me to meet a man after I
followed him/her to a place. I will feel be cheated and embarrassed to meet the "boyfriend candidate". If i
just meet him casually, perhaps i will consider him as my prospective boyfriend but blind date?
Definitely no. Too uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:31:39 |Display all floors
but that will be very exciting,
can you have some adventure feel!
hehe,I  like that sense!
anybody want to go with me here ?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:44:13 |Display all floors
I had have that experience last year. When I was at my hometown.
My cousin introduced one guy to me and I went to her house. It is a long way to go. Me and my sister together, how tough is it for it is a long way, my sister almost faint due to the crowd of people in the bus.
At last, we arrived, and I saw that boy, faint. He is a labor worker, and more worse, his position is lower than me. So I said nothing and kept silence all the time.( Maybe he thought I am a timid girl, hehehehe)
Then we came back by his motor. I swear, I have never suffered that in my lifetime. The country road is small, and three of us on the same motor, furthermore, it takes us one hour to reach my home. I was so lucky that I can stand it from beginning to end.
So I promise myself, I will never go for blind date, unless I can't find a boyfriend till 30 years old.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:45:26 |Display all floors

Yes I experienced the same thing last

weekend at my bosses house...

but he didnt even tell me that someone was coming to meet me...

if there is enough people there will be less pressure....

if you both get on...talk....if you dont think so...then dont bother talking to much..

it would jus be a casual dinner...talk to your friends be yourself and act normal if possible
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.