Author: safaribehn

USA..The best country on Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-18 18:13:31 |Display all floors
America shall fall because of people talking like u still think america is best...dont even talk about diciplined chinese people are way more civilized, diciplined, and not racist like you guys, i am just speakin up for them because its true...white people are racist, and think they are the best, view everyone else as outsiders even if they are citizens...just wish they know other people look at them the same in digust. National interests? yes thats why China is doing the right thing..China does not need to gang on US what u talking about they are not Araid..China can take america itself, and of course they do accept america as super power...China isnt tryin to gang america with other countrys who said that we are just balancing things out, of course americans dont like that they want to keep their influence influence in asia but accept it China has most influence in asia..LOOK at ur vice president CRITIZING about china military build up whats wrong with that they have vast border .. and it all goes back to reuniting with taiwan which BELONGS to china, if they cannot do that peacefully then they have to use force and AMERICA SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT to get involved! all this critizism about china from ameericans is just because they dont like seein another country bein more powerful than them and will not accept it but will have to..

by Ken on Mar 07, 2007
http://in.rediff.com/news/2007/feb/22guest.htm
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 18:16:01 |Display all floors

grr US is evil trying to have power over everyone, they are ttryin to keep their influence in asia, they probably want india and china to hate each other its to their advantage...well China the sleepin dragon has awaken to fight back!! China is the boss in asia now!! Russia india china shall work together and keep the westerners OUT and show them whos boss

by on Mar 02, 2007

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 18:20:31 |Display all floors
The world has reached a point that it is important that countries like India & China with a strong cultural background needs to stand up and form a alliance or face the consequence of countries like USA, BRITAIN who have been the foundation of destruction & all the major wars for the past 200 years. The foreign policies and organisation like UN,IMF,WORLD BANK are just ground for thair destructive foreign policies

by SUNIL KHANDELWAL on Feb 23, 2007

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 18:25:47 |Display all floors
Bang On. We demean ourselves. We prostrate before white skins. You will be amazed that 5times out of 10 if I and a foreigner reach the reception of a hotel at the same time .. the gora is attended to first.

Whenever we have a gora comes visiting we are so proud to show him our backwardness.

We show them slums we dont show them the wonder of how the underpriviledged live side by side with the priviledged without any acrimony (unthinkablein gora land),

we show them cows on roads we dont show them our compassion for every living being (they remove their destitutes out of sight),

we show them our chaotic traffic we dont tell them that because of this with 10 times more traffic incidents we have 10 times lesser fatalities on the road than NY thx to our chaotic traffic.

We need to get out of the gora complex. Remember while we were debating the finer points of mathematics, astronomy & philosophy the poor gora was trying to figure out how to wipe his red rear. Admitted he has progressed since then, but we are no way inferior to him.

Be a proud Indian

by shibu james on Feb 24, 2007

----------------------------------------------------------

What is a "gora"? It must mean a white person.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-7-18 06:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 00:10:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-7-18 18:09
I totally agree with u Sandapan but i am on CHINAS side, China shall show whos boss, those americans are so clueless about how much better we are , our culture our economy and soon even military EV ...

You are a fool to say these tihngs, intolerant to foreigners, americans? Have you ever ben there? America is entirelt made up of foreigners you daft bumbling idiot. We have millions chinese, africans, arabs, jews, you name it, we have it. China, you have mayba one or two hundred thousand expats, and none of them are citiziens, or ever will be. You are xenophobes afraid of the rest of the world. You call americans racist and intolerant, man, talk about someone who is a victim the chinese propoganda machine.

Like I said before, on an IQ scale of 1-10 you're a -2, not worthy of discourse with anyone save the retarded man you sometimes see on the street talking to shrubbery.

[ Last edited by paradoxical at 2007-7-19 12:16 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 00:15:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-7-18 18:20
The world has reached a point that it is important that countries like India & China with a strong cultural background needs to stand up and form a alliance or face the consequenc ...

Strong cultural background, what does that mean exactly? That you are so backward that you have clinged to outdated modes of thinking and doing things?

Or does it mean you are just plain old, same problem. Truth is thought you're culture, at least politcally, is rather young, america as a country has been around longer then the peoples republic of china, and will likely be around long after said republic falls, democracy will always outlast systems like the one in china.

America has a rich culture, derived from the many ethnicites that make up our great nation. Having a boob for a president doe's not change the fact that america has it's own rich cultural heritage, as streong as any. I find the chinese belief that americans are anti culture, that we just don't have a culture, to be retarded, stupid, ignornant, boorish, and all around moronic. People like yourself are why condoms were invented, a shame you're parents were too tradtional to be able to go to the corner drugstore and buy them. Either it went against their culture, or their culture kept their country from being developed enough for them to have access to them.

[ Last edited by paradoxical at 2007-7-19 12:16 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 01:27:31 |Display all floors

Reply #48 paradoxical's post

I ain't going there! Peace y'all ! Even chang is a person.........I think!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.