Author: safaribehn

USA..The best country on Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 22:41:53 |Display all floors
Boston Bob, as a country america has been around longer then the peoples republic of china, which has only been a country for about a third of the time. As for length of history, sorry bobby, but america has better quality, so what if we don't the quantity of years that has caused china to stagnate and remain a mostly backwater country.

Why would you want americans to feel ashamed of themselves? I think you should be ashamed for feeling such a sentimant.

America has earned it's superiority, trust me, we did not become the most powerful simply by chance. Why not simply admit you are envious, jealous, and that you can not wait to be in the same position america is, so you can act as we do and look down at everyone else. You as  much as said so, how you want to make us feel shame and look up at you and you're country in eny. If we are so bad, it sounds like you wish to be like us, so you're no better, Worse even because by you're own words you know better, but still desire what you say you so detest in us. Talk about a hypocrite. Changbula says you are intrelligent merely because you agree with him, I find you to be rather arrogant, and suffering from envy. Theres a reason it's one of the cardinal sins ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 22:51:44 |Display all floors

This is Funnier Than Most

Shows you the reading prowess of Joe Blow in America.

Irony and sarcasm are wasted on such.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 23:13:48 |Display all floors
Angry! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
CHINA GATE
[url]http://www.go-goo.cn/[/url]]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-6 21:47:21 |Display all floors
How hilarious.  The level of jealousy on these forums towards America makes my heart warm.  We must be doing really well to inspire such envy from China.  Wonderful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 00:15:12 |Display all floors
USA is most CRIMINAL country on the world.

10 milions murdered Indians
4 milions murdered Vietnamese
2 milions murdered Iraqis.....       (list is VERY long)

Over 60 wars and conflicts started by US from 1945, they invade even little Grenada...

Half of the world ocuupied by their bases (they want to occupy now my country, Poland by installing missle launcher)

Good job americans, your achivements are overcome Nazis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 06:58:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 07:38:34 |Display all floors

Eh, What is the Title of This Thread?

Did someone claim that China is the best country on earth?  (I personally hope that one day she will get back there, but she is not there yet).  

But given the title of the thread, I think it is fair game to point out where it's at for the hegemon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.