Author: shelleybelly

whom changed your life? to good or to bad? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-26 19:41:49 |Display all floors
The disease effect my life ,it makes me hopeless ,it makes me unemploy,it makes me unhappy .I am afraid of
suffering discrimination from others. I even can't talk about it with my close friend,I 'm afraid they will leave me far away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 22:51:43 |Display all floors
surely it is my lover.i found that i have missed too much in my 28-years life bofore i met her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 21:55:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dickxie at 2007-4-26 19:41
The disease effect my life ,it makes me hopeless ,it makes me unemploy,it makes me unhappy .I am afraid of
suffering discrimination from others. I even can't talk about it with my close friend,I  ...

I'm very sorry to hear what you said.
I know what I'm going to say next is a very old sentence. But I still think it does make sense. That is, the length of your life cannot be controlled by yourself, but you can control its width.
Every day the sun will rise. I hope you can smile everyday too.:)
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 15:20:28 |Display all floors
well, i do not know whom change my life.
maybe my friends,  after i enter into school,the time  i stay with my friends is more than with my parents,sisters.
i changed myself little by little influenced by them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 14:02:20 |Display all floors
hello, upstairs!
i have read your article .
i can get your feeling, maybe every one can.because in the world no one can escape from every woes .differences come up in sorts ,terms,and densities. and an old saying goes like this pain past is pleasure.  
i had told a friend that do exert positive influence as possible .  and when it's our turn to receive influences,  it is also our turn to make decisions ,that is accept or refuse ,to ignore is ok.
don't be sad for others. be happy for all ,be busy for ourselves.
remember delight  or not depend on ourown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 16:50:04 |Display all floors
A girl may be .She let me know pepole must be face the facts.She makes me grow.I thanks her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-11 17:06:56 |Display all floors
i would like to say many people...my parents,my teachers, classmate, friends....without them, i can not imagine what my life will be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.