Author: shelleybelly

whom changed your life? to good or to bad? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 23:37:14 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by afri_simba at 2007-1-17 05:16

Who?
--- My parents, who gave birth to me otherwise I might have been born as a lion in the bush.

to be a lion is not certainly worse than be a man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 17:04:12 |Display all floors
My Parents give me life and teach me the way of thinking.
My teacher gives me kownlege and makes me to be  a person with ability.
My lover gives me the feeling of love.
I must thank everyone in my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 21:23:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linfangv at 2007-4-16 23:37
[quote]Originally posted by afri_simba at 2007-1-17 05:16

Who?
--- My parents, who gave birth to me otherwise I might have been born as a lion in the bush.

to be a lion is not cert ...

Yes, as the great ancient quotation goes:" Since you are not the fish, how can you know if it's happy or not?"
Maybe lions are happier than us human beings, but so far we don't have the technique to discover the truth.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 21:27:20 |Display all floors

You have really met a great teacher

Originally posted by jasonlhh at 2007-4-16 17:27
Ah  That must be one of my middle school teacher.She was the teacher who charge of our class.At that time Ididn't interest on my study,so i don't want to go to school at all.For one month ,I idled  ...

Your teacher is really responsible and warm-hearted. There are some teachers who don't care much about a single student. They just want to teach what their specific subject and get their salaries. But as a matter of fact, teachers, especially in terms of students whose parents are kinda indifferent to their child, are of great importance, they may even change one's whole life path.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 00:37:55 |Display all floors
I will be thankful to my parents all my lifetime~
  I was born in a poor familily and now i am an undergraduate in university. No matter how hard the life was, my             parents  insisted sending me to school. Over the past 16 years,they worked so hard to support my education and
now they both look much older than they ought to be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 13:12:32 |Display all floors
there are many  people apprar  in our life.the most important is my  high-school teachers.they are very kind,
they encourage me to be self-confident,they devote thmeselves to teaching.i appreciate them very much.they
are the spirit engineer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 14:53:39 |Display all floors

to good or to bad?

A guy brought me to a booming city at the time when i graduated from unv. , where  I started a new career and developed professionaly. But i've been living under the slavery of that guy. Ten years later, the same one brought me to U.S., where i got my master degree and worked for a prestigious firm. Now, i followed him back...still being slaved...He's my husband and we have a 8-year old daughter.
I know who has changed my life, but to good or to bad?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.