Author: shelleybelly

whom changed your life? to good or to bad? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 20:24:43 |Display all floors
like to like......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 13:12:24 |Display all floors
my greatest person is my teacher . The reasons are simple, she gave me a hand when i was in the mud and encouraged me to reach my target!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 15:11:47 |Display all floors
there are many ppls who give great affect  on my road to a grown up.of course my parents stand num1,the second may be my teacher when i was in junior high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 22:18:24 |Display all floors
society changed my life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 09:59:32 |Display all floors
my boyfriend, cause of him, i have a specific future plan, he is a person who always has a subjective target. with this pressure, i start to think about my future career and set up detailed plan of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 16:05:57 |Display all floors
someone i know,someone i donnot know and someone i will know. my future is in my hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 17:27:32 |Display all floors
Ah  That must be one of my middle school teacher.She was the teacher who charge of our class.At that time Ididn't interest on my study,so i don't want to go to school at all.For one month ,I idled away in the small town with the socalled"friends".Fortunately,the teacher went to my home and told the condiation to my mother that it is a pity if i dropout of school,I am different from other students that I was clever enough to have a further education and I have the ability to study well.Afterword,we have a deeply communication with eachother and my mind was reversed totally.from then on I become a good student.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.