Author: shelleybelly

whom changed your life? to good or to bad? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-20 22:36:23 |Display all floors

mother

should be my mother
i was a bad boy ,ecsape from school ,didn't like reading in school.
when my great mother died in a traffic accident,all my life changed.......
i miss her very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-22 16:52:34 |Display all floors

Myself changed my life!!!

Maybe  I am a special person,
When I met anythings,I know how to breast them! and I can learn something from them.
So,Myself changed my life!!!
     ★ENGLISH FUNS?★
【MyQQ:7316564】
【I AM WAITING FOR U】

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 12:40:11 |Display all floors

so far,my parents

So far,it is my parents,especial my dad ,who influence my life ,my characteristics and my mind.
In the furture ,I think myself will change myself most.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 13:26:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-1-17 12:27
My parents, teachers, friends, etc. have taught me the usual stuff and the basic things, No much that really and radically changed my outlook or my value.

Somehow, in my life journey, a few rar ...

Some people have left us a deep impression while they don't ever know. And sometimes we found nothing special when we met somebody, but after a while, when we recall something we suddenly find out the special points in him or her.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 13:34:24 |Display all floors
whom changed your life? good or bad?

all the people of China i had met so far.

good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-27 14:53:00 |Display all floors

Why not?

Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-2-27 13:26
Some people have left us a deep impression while they don't ever know. And sometimes we found nothing special when we met somebody, but after a while, when we recall something we suddenly find  ...

Hmmm, your wisdom is food for thought. I will savor it and chew it slowly.

I count myself the lucky one, not because of money, luxury or something like that when you have grown up in China, but because of surroundings and atmospheres, in which your body has been showered with sunshine and cool breeze, and your mind with fresh and challenging ideas.

My grandpa was the greatest man in my eyes when I was a boy. He had the magic power to generate the excitement from small things I had taken for granted. He always ask, "Why not?"

Pointing at the bird circling in the sky, he would provokingly ask, "Why not imagine you as an eagle, soaring high in the sky?" I was amazed and would try, feeling sheer joy and at the same time sensing my human identify swaying and lurching.

Questions like, popping up from him quite often.
"Why not go to the sea and river swimming not in the tiny pool?"
"Why not play football in the rain?"
"Why not travel around you grow up?"

He passed on this trait to me and I have been carrying it on from my childhood to my formative years, to... ...

Thank you for your comment which was triggering the fond memories of mine.

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-2-28 07:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 16:35:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-2-27 14:53

Hmmm, your wisdom is food for thought. I will savor it and chew it slowly.

I count myself the lucky one, not because of money, luxury or something like that when you have grown up in China, ...

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm really flattered.
We need the creativity and the imagination to get a fresh angle to the old problems and everyday life. That is, you can always look at things from a different point of view rather than follow others' steps all the time. And I think they're the treasure that your grandfather has given you.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.