Author: porkchop

More and more chinese girls married to non-chinese, why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-18 16:43:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-1-18 15:45

Those rights are a trap because in Islamic law

A man can only have more than one wife if he can love them all equally, treat them all equally and make them all happy - and the maximum limit  ...

it is not a trap

but the right way to living

as one is supposed to help the helpless!!!

We hv here so many who hv 4 wives

but trying hard to share the mid-nites moments.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 16:45:10 |Display all floors

Heywilma, learn modesty!

Originally posted by heywilma at 2007-1-18 16:30

Because in your eyes, women are supposed to be demure and have low self-esteem.

Please, do us all a favour and grow up. There is nothing conceited about being confident.

True, there's nothing wrong or conceited with being confident about oneself but your blatant advertising yourself as being attractive and intelligent is really self-conceited. I mean who in this forum has seen you and told you that you're attractive? Isn't it your own praise? Or is it because there's little praise from others so that you need to do it for self-assurance?
So self-praise is better than no praise in your case?

Modesty does not mean low self-esteem, and it's actually a quiet self-confidence about oneself that one need not ADVERTISE like what you do here!

[ Last edited by correction at 2007-1-18 04:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 16:46:52 |Display all floors
Porkchop, women are not really attracted to physical attraction but a man's PERSONALITY. Learn this subject.

Menzy: Probably because more and more foreigners come to China and more and more Chinese girls go abroad to work and/or live
Agree
xurfnet.blogspot.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 16:52:36 |Display all floors

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

Define "advertise". I simply stated the fact that "I consider myself to be". I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking the best of oneself. I didn't say I was better than anyone- I don't think I am, by the way- which would be conceited of me.

There are many kinds of confidence and people express it in different ways. Just because you have seen some people behave a certain way doesn't make others- who behave differently- wrong.
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 17:06:30 |Display all floors
Interesting generalizing...

Someone's logic....

Non-Chinese must be white
White must be western
Western must be rich
Rich must be bad

Women who marry non-Chinese is betraying to her own country, while men who marry a non-chinese girl is a brave behavoir, bringing glory to the nation, worth showing off (It's not a joke they reall think so! But it's usually not those who married foreign girls themselves, they're happy about others' success and honor, how patriotic)
Even heard more ridiculous ones..."we have so many golden metal in olympic games, so we chinese men are not physically weak than western men"..."we don't really have size problem...actually a chinese..." patriotic "deep down"....

Women who marry to non-chinese, mostly will face the heckling from men: "There're so many men in China, and there must be good ones, why do you have to choose a foreigner!?"
Mostly when talking about foreign men go after chinese girl, and chinese men with foregin girls...they came up with such statements "we chinese boys shall be brave and chase foreign girls"
good...positive attitude, then go ahead, theorists couldn't got a real one.

As long as it's interracial marriage(chinese women and foreign men), there must be some agenda...either for money, or green card...or whatever reaon they haven't work out yet, love? impossible!  
As long as it's between chinese men and foreign women, it must be true love.
As long as talking about foreign men, they must be drug dealers, AIDS carriers, one night standers...

At last, if they can't persuade women, they came up with "you must be a dirty whore,ugly and fat....so you're their type"

Sometimes I can't distinguish if they're real chinese or....fakes trying to bring shame on chinese men in general....

I witnessed these and I think....thanks for some people entertaining the world...
Aren't foreign men all men? Aren't foreign women all women? Aren't we foreigners to them? Aren't human-beings the same in general?

All of these...really a great fun

If someday, rants and stereotyped topics like this no longer exist...then it's the day they have really grown up....but someday doesn't exist I think

However it's never nice to meet narrowminded nerd...they get on my nerves...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 17:09:04 |Display all floors

Well you said it yourself!

Originally posted by heywilma at 2007-1-18 16:52
Define "advertise". I simply stated the fact that "I consider myself to be". I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking the best of oneself. I didn't say I was better th ...

"Advertise'' is what you're doing here! Shouting about your conceited self-worth, be that physical appearrance or intelligence. No one here ask about your look or care about your intelligence, you're just drawing attention to yourself with what you're stating about yourself! As I've told you who has actually seen you and told you're attractive?
Having self-confidence is good but if one has an exaggerated view of oneself as being attractive and intelligent is really bad, immodest and conceited!
Chinese don't behave that way like you.
No wonder you're REJECTED!!!!.

[ Last edited by correction at 2007-1-18 05:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 17:12:46 |Display all floors

Reply #48 superkylin's post

Holy crap, a voice of reason!

There is one point I do not agree with in your post, though.

"We have so many golden metal in olympic games, so we chinese men are not physically weak than western men"

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but it seems to me that female athletes generally earn more gold medals than their male counterparts. Of course, some people might take what I just said to attack me, so don't quote me on this.
*breathe*

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.