They first gained control the massive Christian fundamentalist vote
telling these people that it was in someway "moral" to give fanatical
support to Israel. Bush was supported by these people because they
knew they can manipulate him.Many reports say Israelis disquised as
"christian" preachers actually went around christian churches preaching
fanatical support for Israel.The presidnet of Iran did a report on this and
on this point I think he is right

Take care! Wacko fundamentalist  Christians are on the increase
in China and you could  be in the same situation soon.

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml

See the aljazzera link below , the "Neocons " mentioned are mostly
Israeli/americans or at least controlled by them.

The Israeli Neocons then relied on Israeli financiers to fund these anti-American
Israeli publicity stunts as they too realized this was their way of contributing to the
long term survival of Israel

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=8656

[ Last edited by christopher_104 at 2007-3-9 03:11 PM ]
If you want to strike back use facts not fiction

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-11 10:51:01 |Display all floors

Reply #127 christopher_104's post

Its absolutely Amazing how far you have gone with the "Jewish conspiracy" according to you everything America dose is secretly controlled
by the Jews , you give the Jews way too much credit, it reminds me of a sci-fi movie i saw once were aliens started controlling peoples minds taking over there every thoughts . Listen , i'm not a big fan of Israel or the Jewish people but i dont hate them and i certainly dont think they
have mysterious powers that is so strong it controls every part of American government ! my god Hitler himself didn't do as good a job in demonising the Jews as you have . Did it ever occur to you that the Jews are only human and Isreal is only a country put there by the UN right or wrong Isreal is a country and has every right to protect its interests like any other country . Give it a rest man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-11 18:54:31 |Display all floors

Reply #128 frothow's post

Read it again, I never said Jews .I believe if a Jew or a group of Jews
commits a crime (Like the Zionists and Neocons) they  should be punished
as criminals not Jews. Read all my posts again and you will see providing
you are not determined to label all criticism of Jewish criminals as "anti Semitic"

Tell me, if a Jew robs a bank and a policeman arrests him is this anti Semitic?
If you want to strike back use facts not fiction

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 17:38:22 |Display all floors
Bush is  a Hated Figure Therefore can do no Good!

President Bush sought to reverse an impression of U.S. neglect as he opened a six-day tour of Latin America on Thursday. Street protests awaited him.

Bush's trip was intended to promote democracy, increased trade and cooperation on alternative fuels. The president and his advisers also hoped his visit would offset the growing influence of leftist leaders, such as Venezuela's Hugo Chavez.

As he flew here on Air Force One, Bush's national security adviser brushed aside Chavez's provocations. "The president is going to do what he's been doing for a long time: talk about a positive agenda," said Stephen Hadley.

Thousands of students, environmentalists and other protesters, some waving communist flags, gathered in the business district of South America's largest city ahead of Bush's arrival. And in the southern city of Porto Alegre, more than 500 people yelled "Get Out, Imperialist!" as they burned an effigy of Bush outside a Citigroup Inc. (C) bank branch.

1. http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070308/D8NO86PO1.html
Copy code

Brazilian Policemen beat a protester during a march against U.S. President George W. Bush in Sao Paulo, Thursday, March 8, 2007. Bush will visit Brazil March 8-9:

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-3-12 05:41 PM ]
Brazil_Bush_Protests.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 21:20:01 |Display all floors
Isn't it inconvenient to be so hated so widely ? Can't even go and have a game of golf without the protests and banners. For someone who imagines that he is the Crusader-in-chief out there delivering liberty, freedom and all things nice, it must be a huge blow to the ego to think that not only the Iraqis are ungrateful but the South Americans are equally misled and being the infidels as well. Poor Dubya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-12 22:39:11 |Display all floors

Reply #131 --- mengzhi's post...

You wrote,

"Isn't it inconvenient to be so hated so widely ? Can't even go and have a game of golf without the protests and banners. For someone who imagines that he is the Crusader-in-chief out there delivering liberty, freedom and all things nice, it must be a huge blow to the ego to think that not only the Iraqis are ungrateful but the South Americans are equally misled and being the infidels as well. Poor Dubya.  "

I doubt President Bush loses any sleep over protests for small segments of another nation's population.  His job is to promoter the interests of the United States, not promote the interests of other nations, or try to improve the life of foreigners.

Would you mock one of China's top leaders in this way if they visited a large US (or Western European) city, and was greeted by thousands of union laborers whose jobs were being eliminated in favor of cheap Chinese labor?  I think not.  You reply would probably be similar to mine.  'Tough luck.  Not our problem.  Let the other nation's leaders worry about their problems.  Our leader's job is to look after our people's interests.'

If you excluded the Iraq war from the discussion, many would be hard-pressed to identify problems with President Bush's performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-13 04:00:08 |Display all floors

The thief in the night .

The ever ready defender of the faith nosferatu. There are protests and protests. It is subtle at times, but if you can only see these violent demonstrations and the anger vented as just another " left wing theatre " then you are blinkered to your own detriment. You are right of course when you said " Dubya is there to promote the interests of the US, NOT the interests of other nations". How honest, how true. Iraq = oil sort of foreign diplomacy, eh ?

The jobs which have been " lost " by Americans are jobs which they cannot possible keep in the present climate of globalisation ( one of your own devises to screw the poor ). China did not and could not " pinch " those jobs, neither could India, Thailand and Korea. The Yanks have been over living the good life for too long. The IOUs are coming in. They have found that their skill and knowledge is not worth what they have been receiving all these years. Some Chinese of Indian can deliver the same product , with the same quality, for a fraction of the return. So don't blame these enterprising nations, blame your own avaricious EXxon and Halliburton and WalMart.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.