Views: 3373|Replies: 9

Do you have a good memory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-13 16:42:51 |Display all floors
Can you remember things easily? Can you recite things in books easily and pass exams?
They say people with a good memory are usually smart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 16:47:44 |Display all floors
I don't think a good memory = smart. I can't memorize things easily at all, but sometimes I remember things from long ago, strange little things. Recently someone here on CD wanted to find an old thread about something, but couldn't find it. I remembered that conversation and found it for him - the title of the thread was totally unrelated so it was not easy to find unless you really remembered being part of that conversation.

But ask me what chinese characters I learned last night and I can't write them. But show me them and I'll say "oh yeah! I remember, that one means ____ and that one means ____...."

Or I'll hide something away and forget where!

I forget things a lot, but if it gave me strong feelings I'm more likely to remember. That last part is true for most people, that's why it's better to learn while enjoying something, rather than just memorizing with no emotion.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 16:52:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-13 16:47
I don't think a good memory = smart. I can't memorize things easily at all, but sometimes I remember things from long ago, strange little things. Recently someone here on CD wanted to find an old t ...

Some people have a good long term memory, some a short term memory. I find myself not remembering things easily, but I too can remember things from long time ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 20:10:49 |Display all floors
i don't think that good memory is equal to smart . in my opinion ,the most important thing is diligent. work hard ,u can find u will have a good memory.and for  something really difficult,write it on a piece of paper,memorise it again and again untill u remmeber them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 20:18:55 |Display all floors
I don't have a good memory of figures.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 09:58:16 |Display all floors
yeah...i have good memory..i think its bad..cos u remember things tht u dont want to..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 10:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-14 09:58
yeah...i have good memory..i think its bad..cos u remember things tht u dont want to..

Funny!
Where did you get your avatar?:)
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.