Views: 3003|Replies: 13

tomorrow is my birthday, how to celebrate it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 09:15:30 |Display all floors
Birthday comes every year. This time I am confused as how to celebrate it.
Birthday means my age gains one year more. hehe, it is so funny, but I dont remember what I have achieved in the past year.
Some of my girlfriends advice me to have a small party in a bar with several good friends. That sounds not bad, isn't it? How would you celebrate your birthday?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 09:18:11 |Display all floors
wah Sabby... even posted here to ask about this ~~
anyway, happy birthday again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 10:21:24 |Display all floors

haha, just want more advice

I dont know, more advice, more choice. Remeber I have worked in a bar for a week, so bar is nothing exiting to me. Thanks for your wish, Ich wuenche dich einen schoen Tag

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 10:22:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-1-10 17:15
Birthday comes every year. This time I am confused as how to celebrate it.
Birthday means my age gains one year more. hehe, it is so funny, but I dont remember what I have achieved in the past ye ...

My best friend is having her B-day this Sunday and we are organizing all of her friends to meet at a restaurant for dinner.  We usually do that.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 10:57:18 |Display all floors
You don't wanna hear old lady's tale about having birthday do you? they said the birthday kid should be dustpan on the head and get beaten up.....

Well I...since my birthday's a proud spring festival so I have two per year...so I should be much older in that case....
I think inviting your friends in the bar's not bad..when I celebrate my birthday according to the Gregorian calendar I usually do that, more hilarious...and when I celebrate according to Chinese calendar I spend with my family...more quiet....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:01:14 |Display all floors

How many times

will u celebrate your birthday a year, superkylin ?lol two times? that'll make u age very quickly...!lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:05:30 |Display all floors
yep indeed....it's a bad idea....but I can't get together with friends on spring festival...so...I should be much older than you theoretically speaking

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.