Author: andyparis

The French Connection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-15 20:10:53 |Display all floors
I don't know what your dream mean, but i think you're quite weird
i'm french too, and my girlfriend is chinese.
What i can tell you is that if she was attracted by you, she will let you know by her atttitude.
the fact that she's always busy means that romance is not a priority in her life actually or maybe not with you.

On peut en parler en francais si tu veux, donne moi ton MSN ou ICQ en MP.

Tartopom.
In God i trust.....Other must provide a valid X509 certificate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 20:40:15 |Display all floors

Hehehe...

The dream was weird, and I can tell your lack of confidence to talk to her right away...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 06:07:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andyparis at 2007-2-14 22:41
i had a dream.

i was in class with my male friend and after class finished we was rushing out of class to our cars in the parking bay. on the way to the cars, i noticed the chinese girl walking with friends (in my dream i could not notice her asian friends, but i did notice a white guy walking with her). they were walking side by side but not romantic like. i noticed her as i was walking past them. initially i did not want her to see me, but suddenly, i changed my mind and i looked at her. she noticed me and started to walk towards me, however i was in shock that she was walking with another white guy. in my dream, she must of noticed my shocked/sad reaction because she said to me out very loud 'no no no no no it's not sexual, it's not sexual'.

That white guy she was walking with is YOU.  And your relationship is not sexual - it's only a freindship.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 06:17:25 |Display all floors
that white guy was me and it is not sexual because I respect my g/f decision not to have sex until we are married , so stop dreaming about my g/f you little pervert :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 16:36:14 |Display all floors
What does 'The French Connection' mean in Chinese? Can anybody translate it here?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-17 22:27:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-2-17 06:07

That white guy she was walking with is YOU.  And your relationship is not sexual - it's only a freindship.....

hmmm good comment. how did you manage to think of this?

it is only a dream.

sometimes i do feel she wants more than friends, other times i feel she doesn't.

love your comments.

if i was walking with her who was the other guy that saw them two, in my dream it was me.

[ Last edited by andyparis at 2007-2-17 10:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-18 06:09:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andyparis at 2007-2-17 06:27

hmmm good comment. how did you manage to think of this?

it is only a dream.

sometimes i do feel she wants more than friends, other times i feel she doesn't.

love your comments.

if i ...

I think both the observer in the dream and the guy walking with her is you.  You are observing the relationship and trying to decide whether it's freinds or more than freinds.  She sees this and proclaims it to be only freinds.  However, the fact that she has to defend the relationship so strongly ( "No, no no...") indicates that there is some question in her mind also....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.