Author: whirlingone

What do you think about mercy killing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 21:30:17 |Display all floors
people exist in the world is the right of people ,no one can deprive of it except the flagitious crimal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 21:48:38 |Display all floors
I support it before there is any rule to inspect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 09:15:17 |Display all floors
It is a issue , a dibatable issue. All situations depend. But form the claim itself, we know killin is not good . Who enpower us to kill ? who has the right to serve a
person die ? We are sentimental and emotion-filled people, seeing our dear ones suffering deadly , we may think , it is better to cease their sufferings. However, a problem arise : Who is the criminal ?
   We know, even the parents who give lives, have no right to kill their own babies or children . How much impossible to be right or guilty-free to kill the elders ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 12:50:38 |Display all floors
I support ,everybody have the right to choose how to die since they have the right to live in their own way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-26 17:13:08 |Display all floors
Sample TextIf it is for incurable and very painful illness, i agree to mercy killing to a certain extent. However, we need to consider the possibility that with new development in medical treatment and/or the sick person's strong desire to live, miracles can happen! We might just end a life though with noble intention! Also if this becomes a real choice for the patients and doctors and relatives, weak people will sure make the wrong decision to give up the valuable life It is formidable to make a detailed and foolproof procedures for carrying out mercy killing in reality. Besides, intentional murder may occur under this good name!

If it is for those cruel criminals, i don't agree with mercy killing at all! i even consider the death penalty too light and does not awe those bad people enough!
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.