Views: 23808|Replies: 15

Chinese Wife VS Japanese Wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 18:10:42 |Display all floors
That'd be interesting to have a comparision between Chinese wife and Japanese wife.

If you don't want a agressive women who often interfere with your job, business or daily life, you need absolutely a Japanese wife. They don't even ask what you do outside your house. All they do is make your home a home. And they treat you like god.

If you more likely want a partner, you need a Chinese wife instead, they watch everything you do. It's good if you want support to your job and business. Chinese wife has their own opinions on sociaty, man, money. That doesn't mean Japanese wife don't. Chinese wife want to control everyting including your personal life. You cann't expect a loose let-go like Japanese wife, Chinese wife won't tolerate any let-go. They control.

http://eslme.com/blog/u/Youtube/index.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 20:03:41 |Display all floors

I'd like to have Koeran wife.

Originally posted by eslme11 at 2007-1-9 18:10
That'd be interesting to have a comparision between Chinese wife and Japanese wife.

If you don't want a agressive women who often interfere with your job, business or daily life, you need absol ...

And I do have..

Korean wife is kind of mixed those.

They try to make home as good home and also they have good opinion to teach their kids.

And also know for making money, but they not to ask what I'm doing in out side.

Loose let go, can allowed for there Huzs.

How do you think about that? Sounds perfect? Not really...

They ask lot of love for them and never stop to complaining about things... (This habits makes Korean cell phone good if they have some complains, they just call to company who make that products and they want have some visible result of there phone call...)

So, I think it's just difference, no perfect wife! And you can make your wife as perfect!

Be honesty no her; put more effort to here on her, love her as much as you can. Then you can get perfect wife.. HaHa

Do I'm doing that? Come on, Told you, there is no perfect wife....
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 01:28:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eslme11 at 2007-1-9 12:10
Chinese wife want to control everyting including your personal life. You cann't expect a loose let-go like Japanese wife, Chinese wife won't tolerate any let-go. They control.

Is that really true?
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 02:47:27 |Display all floors

uxorius...

Originally posted by eslme11 at 2007-1-9 05:10 AM

If you don't want a agressive women who often interfere with your job, business or daily life, you need absol ...

greeting!  i hate to dissagree with you on this & i strongly believe nothing but just a belief...in my early days i have been in so many different environment (been there & done that) .  i'm sure you heard of this expression before "can't live with them & can't live without them" .  take care!  peter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 16:25:36 |Display all floors
Why don't you marry both and tell us what they are like. Just be sure they don;t find out about each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 16:39:13 |Display all floors
I don't know since I haven't a Chinese wife or a Japanese wife.  I do have a Korean wife.  They seem to combine what has been said about both the Chinese and Japanese, so maybe Korea is really between the two - just like on the map.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-26 16:46:32 |Display all floors

It can be the best of both worlds and the worst at the same time.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.