Views: 5478|Replies: 25

. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 13:10:53 |Display all floors
*edited*

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-1-10 01:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:22:48 |Display all floors

I understand

If she wants to moan send her to me. I know exactly how she feels but I would never climb up to the sixth floor.

Panda girl treated me like trash but inside I still think she is great (though often my mind tells me differently).

So I understand your friend.

However, this means that as long as she can still see that guy she may not get any better.

Nothing you can say to her is likely to help. She will only change when she feels like it.

I don't know what kind of girl your friend is but some girls will not give up longing for their first bf (even if he is a b*st*rd) because he signifies what they have lost and what they want back (i.e. the simple life of childhood, the past, their virginity). Again, the psychology will not help either.

Sorry Super K, you may be stuck with a sick puppy until your graduation.

Well, you could send her to me. My moaning about panda girl could make her see herself and that she is like me and could scare her back to normal!

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:25:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-1-9 13:10
She's my roommate, had some serious problems with her bf last night and left the dorm, I was a bit worried about her mood...cause last night I heard she quarrelled with her bf on the phone and she  ...

people whom in such a kind of love situation are blinded, I thought neither of us can help her, she will  wake up until was hurt  deadly,,,,:)

the God will take care of her,,,

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:38:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-1-9 13:22
If she wants to moan send her to me. I know exactly how she feels but I would never climb up to the sixth floor.

Panda girl treated me like trash but inside I still think she is great (though of ...

well panda, she'll still see him I think....they've brought each other to see their familys(and their familys were from the same city), their familys knew each other....her mom almost treat the guy like her son in law.....but I don't think they see their problem
She's easy to get worried and a bit quick-tempered...once online I made a joke I just said I was a pretty girl who knows her bf very well...and she suddenly stood up and about to call her bf...and if her bf couldn't gave her a clear answer at once she'll get worried....every time I heard them from talking to quarrelling...it's really tiring so I asked her to break up....soon after broken up she turned back...she'll dump her new bf who's actually better and go back to the first...well I guess it's right that you said some girls couldn't give up their fisrt....
But I just couldn't understand how could she take this...why can't stop this hurt, I want to understand that...why she just can't give up....once at night she's really hotheaded and ran out of the campus and none of us could stop her....  
I don't know...maybe she just never want to give up...
what's sick puppy you're talking about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:41:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-1-9 13:25

people whom in such a kind of love situation are blinded, I thought neither of us can help her, she will  wake up until was hurt  deadly,,,,:)

the God will take care of her,,,

I think she's blinded...but it had been for almost 4 years they've been together....I don't want to bother about her affair but I was worried about her dangerous behaviors...like yesterday...like she had once before not long ago...I was worried hotheaded people would do something they'll regret....I wonder if anything could stop her from thinking like that.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:41:45 |Display all floors
I know you want to help this poor girl out SuperK but you can't help someone who doesn't want help and does not want to change.  The best you can do is to continue to talk to her to try and get her to see that her life COULD be so much better without this guy.  Right now she is blind to love and can't see that so it may require another painful event from her bf before she is willing to leave him.

The best you can do is continue to talk to her and be her friend....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 13:46:18 |Display all floors
well...I think...I don't know what to say...seems I've said everything I think of...thanks mark....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.