Views: 13005|Replies: 30

which is more important, love or money POLL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-8 22:55:59 |Display all floors
I know there is a thread discussing this, I don't mean to take away from it. Mostly I am curious to see if men & women answer differently.

You must choose one, don't say "I'll take money, then buy love" No, the fake choices are you will have ONE OR THE OTHER, for the rest of your life, until you die. Don't think of strange ways to get them both or have one first then the other. Just pick one!

Middle clas means living comfortably. Not just getting by, but owning a house, maybe a car if you want. I know middle class might mean different things in different countries, but it usually means you can live in a nice place and be able to save some money, not worry about money.
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
18.18% (4)
0.00% (0)
68.18% (15)
13.64% (3)
Your current user group has no poll permission
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:05:35 |Display all floors
well, a marriage needs 2 people, right? so the voting is not descided on me.

for me, personally opinion is love first. the guy i loved is from good family background who enjoys a high class life style....i don't care about eating a meal costing 100 or 1000, but he does care.

life is life, reality is reality, we can't marry ourselves for good reasons.

so i didn't vote.

[ Last edited by pizzafille at 2007-1-8 11:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:06:11 |Display all floors
As a Chinese man, general speaking, it's impossible for him to have true and enduring  love without enough money. Even he and the girl really love mutually. without enough money or good standing, he cannot accept this love.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:15:07 |Display all floors
What do you mean he cannot accept this love? Why not? If a girl will love him even if he is poor, he won't accept it? I'd think he'd be very happy to find such a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:20:01 |Display all floors
are you talking to me?

okay, coz he wants a wealthy gal, or better more higher class upscaled than himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:36:49 |Display all floors
no pizzafille, tempax said "he cannot accept this love", so I was asking what he means. But of course all ideas are welcome!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:56:07 |Display all floors
i just voted :)

love to me:)

we can make money  together if we have love~~~
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.