Views: 9820|Replies: 50

who has found nice friends in this forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-7 23:32:59 |Display all floors
This forum gave me the opportunity to find and meet a very important family.
I have found xilaren in this forum who I had the chance to meet  with her family in personal.
I am very enthusiastic with the meeting of these wonderful people.They are all of them warm in heart ,hospitable ,polite and full of action.When you are with them you have the feeling that you have known them for years.Are all the Greek like them?I do not know yet .I have never met such a behaviour in Italy.
Xilaren thank you for accepting us to your wonderful house and wonderful family.
Life in Athens will be unforgettable to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 00:07:00 |Display all floors

Good lucky!

Did you marry  with her!
I think everyone can find the friend  who come from oversea here,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 00:14:14 |Display all floors

am i gonnabe next...

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-1-7 10:32 AM
This forum gave me the opportunity to find and meet a very important family.
I have found xilaren in this forum who I had the chance to meet  with her family in personal.
I am very enthusiastic w ...

howdy---i'm so glad that you have personally physically met some of the folks here as well.  i, myself have met dozens of wonderfull folks as well but not physical in contact yet...these folks here at the forum give me so much hope & friendship in return.  and the more & more i visit this site i learn something new ev'ryday from them not at my JOB (maybe i should quit my full time paying job and chilling out with you guys here) .  oh by the way, i know xilaren pretty well & i hope someday they'd visit NYC & stay at my place...and i know she's outhere listening...hey, what are you waiting for...come & check out the Big Apple...my home is your home...this is not a figure of speech either!) .  that's why i'm posting like crazy here...some of you might think i am mucho loco...well i'm sort of livin' la vida loco too!  take care, bye!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 01:31:18 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-1-8 00:14

howdy---i'm so glad that you have personally physically met some of the folks here as well.  i, myself have met dozens of wonderfull folks as well but not physical in contact yet...these folks  ...

Hey friend,I came to this forum out of curiosity and I must confess that I have been helped many times by unknown people here.The most important thing in this forum was xilaren who happened to visit me one day in Florence.She has helped me many times with some very important recipes for my job.I am a chef in a resaurant in Florence.
My fiance and mother -in -law who are fans of the greek people in general have been enthusiastic with this lady.Five  days ago I was in Athens to talk with xilaren because I plan to run a restaurant in a greek island.
I had long talks with this lady.Only in China you can find so hospitable people like her family.
We were surprised with her house ,her cooking .She has two pretty daughters and a very humorous son.
A  very kind husband who was sad because he did not speak English.
I could not believe that there are families in Greece who love the chinese so much.
I found another chinese couple also in her house.
Xilaren is a pretty and polite woman.She has much love for China  and the chinese.
She told me that her best friend is a chinese guy who she is cooperating in business with.
You are also invited to come to Florence any time it is possible.
In two months I am getting married .You are invited hehe.

Xilaren ,a beautiful woman like like could have beautiful and polite children like yours and a beautiful house like yours.You are a woman of good taste ,oh ye.
Thank you for your time and your useful advice about my business.
I wish you also good luck with you and the chinese guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 04:02:34 |Display all floors

Some of my best memories are from Greece

I have been to the Medeterranean more than 6 times and going back to Greece was like going home. The people there accepted me for who and what I am. They never looked at me as an American or anything else just as their friend.

If you are a person of integrity, then the Greeks will treat you with their own integrity. They're good people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 04:50:04 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-1-8 04:02
I have been to the Medeterranean more than 6 times and going back to Greece was like going home. The people there accepted me for who and what I am. They never looked at me as an American or anythi ...

Xilaren had invited some  friends of hers.They were so nice to us.They made us think that we are very important.
Then we went to a night restaurant with greek music.I nearly lost my mind with what I saw.
When we finished our dinner then some singers were singing nice greek songs.The greek people started dancing and xilaren's daughters.Then some other people threw flowers ,some others threw plates to the dancers' legs then very late at night some greek women started dancing on the tables.
I would like to live in greece forever .People are wonderful.
The greek islands are also beautiful.No pollution ,nice and friendly people.Clean sea.A  real miracle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 08:22:10 |Display all floors

congrats...

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-1-7 12:31 PM

Hey friend,I came to this forum out of curiosity and I must confess that I have been helped many times by unknown people here.The most important thing in this forum was xilaren who happened to vi ...

howdy--your story is wonderful...and i'm so glad that you have met Xilaren at last in greece.  good luck to you on your marriage & your new business adventure.  if you happen to talk to Xilaren over the fone...please tell her i say Hi.  again, good luck & be well.   peter  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.