Author: rosepanther

who has found nice friends in this forum [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-1-8 21:32:33 |Display all floors
Sounds like everyone loves xilaren!

I met one person here for real, here in Beijing. I won't mention him unless he wants to be mentioned because I don'tlike to talk about other people, but I can say he's very nice, and he was so polite, probably more polite than any guy I've met, though I hear most chinese guys are that way - like... making sure the girl gets home safely, offering to pay, etc., and he's offered to help me in some ways. It's nice to think I have a friend in china!

Now we have to start getting together for english/chinese lessons!

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2007-1-9 11:20 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-1-8 23:04:52 |Display all floors

oh lucky you

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-8 21:32
Sounds like everyone loves xilaren!

I met one person here for real, here in Beijing. I won't mention him unless he wants to be mentioned because I don'tlike to talk about other people,  ...

So happy for you to hear that.I have also a very good friend in China but I am hear
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-1-8 23:06:26 |Display all floors

freakyqi

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-1-8 23:04

So happy for you to hear that.I have also a very good friend in China but I am hear

I am a;so sure that everybody loves you here
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-1-8 23:42:50 |Display all floors
sure, but I would warn those who has not set up their own dignity and independent solemn spirit, they had better cease to flirt whereever foreigner with a distainable posture of ' i want to learn some what from you', I as your native fellow will feel shameful on you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-1-9 03:06:34 |Display all floors

what are you sayin'...

Originally posted by hpusa1776 at 2007-1-8 10:42 AM
sure, but I would warn those who has not set up their own dignity and independent solemn spirit, they had better cease to flirt whereever foreigner with a distainable posture of ' i want to learn s ...

howdy...what are you saying ?  i am not really sure what you try to imply...come again, please!   ciao!   peter  :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-1-9 10:28:43 |Display all floors
I've made many friends here and have met them in Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Beijing, New York and Washington.  It's a small world.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-1-9 11:01:52 |Display all floors

is it scarey to meet them Meigour?

One wants to meet me and Im terrified
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.