Author: sinfulgirl

Let's compare cyber life with real life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-7 20:00:53 |Display all floors
mark,do you want to uncover my pats and check that?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 20:07:06 |Display all floors
Damn.. I was going to start thread about cyber personality vs. RL personality, but obviously I'm too slow

What do you think, how much ppl personality differs between cyber space and real life?

I have met 4 of my net friends and I didn't get disappointed they were almost like I imagined, maybe even better :)
It's easy to say differencies between my cyber and RL personalitys, but I don't know how accurately I can observe those differencies because my mind is too biased.

Do you think your cyber personality is different than your RL personality?
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 20:10:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by captain2 at 2007-1-7 06:46
You need a webcam

I haven't used webcam much, but I think it can help us to communicate nonverbally in cyber space :)
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 20:12:23 |Display all floors

our personalities

I think mine is the same. But you guys can't tell how lazy I actually am. For example, today I meant to clean a lot of my apartment, but all I did was the stove & kitchen countertop.Didn't touch any other room. I don't like cleaning. But at a job I'd be very organized & efficient & do more than I'm asked. At home.... or even my work that I do at home.... oh it's terrible. Maybe I DO need one of those 9-5 jobs I've always hated. yuck. But maybe it's my only hope.

Anyway, that's something about me you can't tell online.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 20:41:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-7 18:48
OMG! Alexangel!!! Your avatar has come to life!!! He's walking the other way now!! I'm scared.

In the real world, you can judge people's intentions by their facial expressions & body lan ...

hi freakyqi, is it really a little bit scared just changed a direction...? u know in real life, this way is not suitable. the other direction is not too bad try...am i right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 20:47:06 |Display all floors
as for me, it is almost same. but, in real life, i would like reserve my some opinion about something. in cyber, i will release the remain ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 00:14:06 |Display all floors

My name is Rong

I'm a hot, young 19 year old Chinese girl who is hot and horny. Oh yeah, baby!!

Real life picture of Rong:
Fat_computer_man.gif
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.