Views: 4082|Replies: 10

i am alone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 21:16:41 |Display all floors
being honest.i am lonely recently.
On Christmas day.i am alone.On new year's day,i am alone.will there be an end for my lonelinee? i always think that i am strong enough to carry on all by my own.but recently,i feel fragile at the bottom of my heart.there's no outlet in reality for me to express my deep down emotions.
in this forum,i can speak my mind finally.even i know i am still lonely form now on,i will be happy as i jave shre my loneliness with no one and thousands of people.

have a nice dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:34:12 |Display all floors
The holidays are the worst time to be alone. But you got through them, so it will be easier now. Don't feel weak for feeling alone, humans are social creatures - we need other people to some extent. Even though you may not have people near you who are close, at least go out in public where there are other people. I don't know your interests, but you could go to a library or museum, or a bar or club to see a band play. Don't just go to a bar to drink or hope to meet someone, then you will leave feeling low. Find a magazine or website that lists bands playing, and go see one, some are very cheap or free. You will be at least in the same room with some other people, which will be good for you physiologically a little bit, and even if you leave alone you have at least enjoyed some live music. The band's energy will get into you a little bit. Relax and enjoy it.

:)

Go look in the mirror and know that you are your best friend. What would you do if your best friend was lonely? :)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 22:16:48 |Display all floors

thx buddy

thx a lot

i feel better now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 22:20:01 |Display all floors
I'm glad.

(I can hug you, i'm female)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 22:40:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-5 22:20
I'm glad.

(I can hug you, i'm female)

I'm a little jealous. Why there is no hug for me?
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 23:17:26 |Display all floors
i am also alone,and i will have my birthday soon,and i will be alone again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 23:35:11 |Display all floors
Ok fine, everyone who's alone can have a hug! This will be the hugging-alone-people thread. I have my son to hug, but sometimes I still feel alone without all my family here, sometimes ONLY having my son around gets a little... well let's just say I'm glad he has some friends he goes out with. Sometimes we need adult friends!!

Ok, hugs for Tempax:
(he gets 3 because I've know him longest)

hugs for ziercrystal:
:hug: (for being alone)
:hug: (for your birthday)

and another one for colorofnight, because he started all this:
:hug:

Ok, now hug each other, and me! Hurry now! ;P

HEY!!! WHy didn't all my hugs work??? I hope you all can imagine them just as well without them working properly. Close your eyes and imagine!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.