Views: 2967|Replies: 13

feel terrible when alone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 21:10:04 |Display all floors
it is really terrible to be alone, and when I feel not loved, then it is worse. I dont know if it is only my unique feeling, or it is common. But I do feel hurt when the man I love doesnt give a ---- whatever I said. It is like hell. What can I do to get rid of the pain of losing love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:12:44 |Display all floors
hey sorry you feel bad. just keep telling yourself that you'll find someone new soon and feel good about yourself, your work, your home life, your family. spend time with someone doing something fun and you'll soon feel better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:27:17 |Display all floors
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

this one seem a matched post...maybe you two could share the same terrible feeling of being alone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 23:24:33 |Display all floors
just have a little faith

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 04:41:19 |Display all floors
if faith does not work the try lots of beer :) it works for brian
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 08:12:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-1-5 05:10
it is really terrible to be alone, and when I feel not loved, then it is worse. I dont know if it is only my unique feeling, or it is common. But I do feel hurt when the man I love doesnt give a -- ...

Sabby, I think you have to separate the hurt your feeling about your boyfreind not loving you versus being alone.  Actually, being alone is MUCH better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you.  But like many people (I have done this too in the past!) you probably cling to that relationship thinking it's better to be with him than to be alone.  It's not - trust me on this!   Once you are alone you will be free to find someone who REALLY loves you and you will be wondering what you were thinking when you were hesitant to leave that unhealthy relationship!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 09:05:55 |Display all floors
nice thoughtful answer mark :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.