Author: threebowls

Let's Talk About Sex #2 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-2 01:22:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by itsnotme at 2008-1-26 13:46
Ok, T-Bird, let's spice up this thread, bring the excitement back into it.....

I want to know how to approach the topic of safe sex (like using condoms) with a guy. I'm not at that point with an ...

This is the fourth time I am responding to your thread...previous responses have all been disappeared!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-3 07:34:48 |Display all floors
This is my fifth attempt to post a response under this topic!....testing ...testing....testing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-6 05:29:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by itsnotme at 2008-1-25 21:46
Ok, T-Bird, let's spice up this thread, bring the excitement back into it.....

I want to know how to approach the topic of safe sex (like using condoms) with a guy. I'm not at that point with an ...

The best solution is to carry your own with you and bring up the subject when te moment for having intercourse is close.  If he didn't bring any (shame on him!) you pull your own stash of condoms out and give him one.  We are talking safety here - yours and his and in this day and age of HIV and Hepetitus there is no room for a mistake.  And if your not on any other form of birth control that's an important considereation also.

You should not feel embarassed to carry your own condoms as a woman and if someone judges you becuase you do, then they are too stupid to have sex with anyway.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-14 12:20:56 |Display all floors
If you dont say anything about using a condom, then you might regret it later. You should not really care if it is blunt or not, women shold take care of themselves because no-one else is going to bother.

I mean this from a practical point of view, men have this urge like an itch that needs to be scratched, and if they think they will be getting sex, then they often dont care too much about protection. If you are a woman who is going to have sex, then it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you dont have sex without him wearing a condom.  Dont cry afterwards saying "he did not wear a condom". It is your body, and will be your baby or your abortion. Believe me, you dont need the first  before you are ready for the baby and you never need the second - ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 17:17:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ocpaul20 at 2008-2-14 12:20
I mean this from a practical point of view, men have this urge like an itch that needs to be scratched, and if they think they will be getting sex, then they often dont care too much about protection. If you are a woman who is going to have sex, then it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you dont have sex without him wearing a condom.  Dont cry afterwards saying "he did not wear a condom". It is your body, and will be your baby or your abortion. Believe me, you dont need the first  before you are ready for the baby and you never need the second - ever.

You're right about it being everyone's own responsibility to protect their own bodies.

However, there are bigger problems than just pregnancy and abortions(which by the way is a perfectly healthy and responsible solution).

There are all sorts of STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections) floating around, and they are a lot more common than you think. Forget pregnancy, you don't want to put yourself at risk of Hepatitis B, Herpes Simplex, HIV, Gonorrhea, Yeast infection etc. The list goes on.

It really IS more common than people will think. Just because this guy or girl seems innocent and friendly or you've known them for a long time doesn't mean they are immune to infection. People need to be smart about this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 16:18:08 |Display all floors
hi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 23:59:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-4 20:45
oh..you can get tampons in china..but i dont think many chinese women use them ... i dont knwo the reason ...

but the tampons in china are the basic ones...not like the ones here...they have th ...

dont you think sticking sth inside ur private part seems strange??
chinese virgin girl will not use tampon because they afraid it will break their hymen
and non-virgins will only use it when they go to swim or some special situations. (generally speaking)

but we do sell tampon in china.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.