Views: 4251|Replies: 16

are you bored to hear loosers' talk about love and sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 14:37:23 |Display all floors
it's boring, very boring and easy. if no one like it, girls here don't like it either. Want to change it. If chinadaily one day to sell this forum, it can't get high price for this reason. serious suggestion .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 14:47:02 |Display all floors
But some people need a place to vent their depression caused by their failure in their battles to win love...! otherwise, they go crazy...!

It's kindly suggested that a special section be designed on the BBS where those tempary losers can share and communicate so that they'll be able to pluck up courage again to make another charge forward to their goals...!lolol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 14:51:42 |Display all floors
This can be ok to work, if there is the special section for this kind of talk, it's a good thing. don't know if chinadaily can accept.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 14:56:52 |Display all floors
The Mod "Chinadaily' is soliciting for comments and opinions on the newly-built homepage of CD bbs, go and ask him/her about the possibility of launching a new section designed for the kind of talk u mentioned...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 14:58:07 |Display all floors
yea.....it shouldnt be a boring topic...but the way they talk is really boring...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 15:04:28 |Display all floors
I think chinadaily can see our comments here and will consider this. the way they talk is not interesting, this topic is good. it depends on the one who talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 15:05:00 |Display all floors
agree...!

Sa, have u worked out yr schedule for yr new year visit to shanghai?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.