Author: eimdmfiomh

WHO you wanna meet in this BBS? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 20:06:21 |Display all floors
PANDA - I don't see your smiley, please check it!

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET anyone here who is nice, not disgusting or racist, and whom I've seen around a lot and talked to or been in threads with, so I know a little bit of them. I don't like when total strangers ask to be my friend - I don't even know anything about them! How can I be a friend?

In my opinion it takes a while to become friends, you don't just SAY IT to a stranger, and then you're magically friends....

TODAY, on line IN A BANK, some older woman tried giving my son & me a phone number that said Jennifer & a chinese name. What was she doing? All I understood were BIG smiles and for someone to call someone. Was she trying to marry off her granddaughter to my son or something?? What the heck? I don't think she was Jennifer, and I don't think she wanted us to call HER, because it was clear she didn't speak a word of english, and I said, "duibuqi, wo bu dong", with a nice smile & turning away. She tried again a minute later, and talked about the little scheme to another woman on line. I don't know what they said, but she was a bit too eager for me. She didn't NEED anything, like help, there were plenty of chinese people if she needed something other than foreigners.

Jeepers creepers. I don't want to meet her again. Maybe she's perfectly nice, but she was a bit creepy. God bless her, whatever her mission was.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:07:38 |Display all floors
you know chinese kongfu is always the best in the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:10:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2007-1-5 14:07
you know chinese kongfu is always the best in the world!

I prefer Japanese martial-arts
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:12:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 5/1/2007 10:06 PM
PANDA - I don't see your smiley, please check it!

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET anyone here who is nice, not disgusting or racist, and whom I've seen around a lot and talked to or been in threads with ...

ah the oldest trick in the book freaky :) she gave you the number of a sex line that charges 60 rmb per minute to chat , by the time you figure it out you owe 180rmb :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:13:29 |Display all floors
I like their sword  manly spirit !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:16:55 |Display all floors
I think the two Chinese females that would give me the best perspective on a chinese womans life would be whirlingone and brainsnow, don't ask me why but that's what I think,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:18:38 |Display all floors
snow's fur is okay!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.