Views: 2105|Replies: 9

Do you have such a good friend in your life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-3 14:20:52 |Display all floors
when I am blue,he encourage me this;

Shell,you are on your right truck,pls just keep rolling your own boat,rolling and rolling,do not afarid,do not worried ,while there are crushes,you just need to turn back to check what happened,then keep going...

this means very important to me,,,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my milloins of thanks to you,thanks to God,that I have a good friend like you in my life...
:kiss:
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 20:06:58 |Display all floors

I have her

Just as what you say: I had a girl when I was in my university.We  were not lovers.But we share the happiness,the sorrow and frustration with each other. That is really good things.But we seldom contact now.
   In Chinese history, we call him(her) zhiji.  Zhong Ziqi and Yu Boya are good examples for us.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-1-4 06:39:38 |Display all floors

yes I do havemore than one

Originally posted by xiaobo541 at 2007-1-3 20:06
Just as what you say: I had a girl when I was in my university.We  were not lovers.But we share the happiness,the sorrow and frustration with each other. That is really good things.But we seldom co ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 09:11:06 |Display all floors
just as what you say ,i would like to take advantage of this oppotunity to appreciate a good man who told me a important rule when I was under the most pressure i have borne.   
Everyone on the world needs a good friend,male or female ,who encourge you when you are sad ,share your happiness when you are pleased and cheerful, accompany with you on the no-end way of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 09:17:17 |Display all floors
You can live without a marriage, kids..., but u can never without friends...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 15:05:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-1-4 09:17
You can live without a marriage, kids..., but u can never without friends...!

100% ture of the sentence.

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:55:31 |Display all floors

amazing.........

that sounds like a nice experience. I happen to have come across somebody really marvellous also this past weekend..........totally changed my view on the future!

Life is a mistery sometimes, indeed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.