Author: sullivanlee

May God Bless China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 00:18:17 |Display all floors

Jesus lost years (in Tibet) - St. Issa, their "Buddha"

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D3

http://www.tsl.org/masters/jesus/front.htm

The Lost Years of Jesus

Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in the Orient. From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both student and teacher.

The story of his pilgrimmage from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahmanistic historians.

Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'buddha'.

你去看看新约圣经,耶稣有十七年“不见”了。他去那里?一名俄罗斯探险家发现,他到东方,修行成佛!

[ Last edited by northwest at 2007-1-11 12:22 AM ]
Jesus_lost_years.jpg
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 10:45:21 |Display all floors

stop

i have finally found that someone who has been so actively arguing with me is BUDDHIST
in christianity ,we never compare different religions
maybe you want but i don't
you have your god ,i have mine!
there is no need to argue with you ,since you just want to hold your losing bastion
i never try to compare the religions or insult others ,but someone does and continues to attack ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:07:35 |Display all floors
Yes, Christianity just holds itself as superior, and anyone who believes in anything else is probably going to hell. Your phrasing "losing bastion" is exactly an example of that. All religions can benefit from constructive dialogue and debate with each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 12:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2007-1-10 23:02
i believe in God because in christianiy all men are really equal ,so there is no discrimination which is widespread in china  

There are other beliefs have the same value for all men are equal. But Christianity has more enthusiatic believers to promote their religion.

Argument is good. We can learn from each other.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 13:12:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2007-1-11 10:45
i have finally found that someone who has been so actively arguing with me is BUDDHIST
in christianity ,we never compare different religions
maybe you want but i don't
you have your god ,i have ...

For your information, I'm NOT a Buddhist! I'm a red-heart patriot!

Buddhist way to counter attack by western cult is too weak and naive. That's why Buddhism fade away in these days.
Have you ever known a Buddhist country which is powerful? None. Only Christian and communist country could be powerful nations.

You haven't answer me yet. Taiwan's presbyterian church says your god support Taiwan independence, will you support them too?

I prefer Mao's warfare thought to destroy western imperialism.

佛教强调慈悲为怀?太软弱!

面对好战的外来神,我们需要毛泽东思想。

[ Last edited by northwest at 2007-1-11 01:50 PM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 13:14:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-1-11 11:07
All religions can benefit from constructive dialogue and debate with each other. ...

But see after George Bush hold power, he didn't hesitate to dialogue at all... just an all out invasion. A new clash of civilization.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 13:38:35 |Display all floors
http://www.gov.cn/test/2005-07/26/content_17214.htm

1807年英国伦敦会传教士马礼逊来华,是基督教新教(以下称基督教)传入中国的开始。1840年鸦片战争后,西方基督教凭借不平等条约获得特权,开始大规模传入中国,从东南地区少数口岸向我内地、边境发展,在华活动的外国差会有130多个。由于传教活动受到列强不平等条约保护,教会受外国差会控制,基督教在中国被称为“洋教”,1949年仅有信徒70万左右。
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.