Views: 14507|Replies: 28

In the name of love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-30 11:46:39 |Display all floors
Ever heard that: love is the spring of all energy. More often that many people do something in the name of “love”. Coz of love, we learn things that don’t know before; coz of love, we tell ourselves that we must be a good cook; coz of love, we go to another city, abandoning the existing achievement we got… Is that the true love? Maybe it is, maybe it is not. However, if the love disappears, what we will do next?

Human is a kind of animal that do things with obvious purpose, especially the male. No matter right or wrong, people like finding or showing their reasons, maybe sometimes that are just excuses. Then, what about love? Is that just an excuse, also?

“It is just sex, but I love you.” (SEX AND CITY) It seems that men can easily separate love from sex. Well, it is hard for women to distinguish them. No matter which kind of women, even Samantha (SEX AND CITY), can’t accept men have sex relationship with another woman, when she falls in love with him. Maybe that is the difference between men and women. Totally different.

So when we women do something for men on behalf of love, whether we should think about what men do for us, or for our love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 10:24:44 |Display all floors
good,
there is no love in this world, just lust or desire or sex.
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 21:03:45 |Display all floors
sometimes ,you girls are just simple brain.
vaive and totally impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 12:07:34 |Display all floors
I don't think so.
You will feel so bad if you haven't love.
I admit so many pepole lusting money or sex.
Love is great.
So near,but so far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 16:26:07 |Display all floors
i have to admire that love is exist everywhere of our life!
why the topic can last out so long!
anyway i think as a girl ,her most important thing is how to protect herself very well!
还真够现实的啊

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 12:46:30 |Display all floors

It is difficult to say!

Maybe you right!
But I am not sure!
There are many definitions of love ,but,actually, none of them are exact answer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 13:00:45 |Display all floors
i believe that love exsist in daily life. it is great and plain.love between young lovers will change into that of kind between close relatives.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.